Model #: erx56
An inline non-contact multi-angle spectrophotometer, the ERX56 measures the production of non-scattering samples directly on production machines. A spectral curve provides detailed reflectance information.
ERX56 Inline Spectrophotometer
Multiple silver layers on glass panes add functionality to architectural fronts and are state of the art in architectural design. Low-E™ glass or solar protection is used all over the world to reduce costs for heating or cooling houses or other structures. However, glass is a non-scattering product which makes it a challenge to measure.
The ERX56 measures non-scattering products such as glass using three geometries simultaneously at +15°: -15°, +45°: -45° and +60°: -60°. The ±15° measurement gives the same readings as in the laboratory with a sphere geometry measurement. The ±45° and the ±60° measurements show color change from different observer angles. The ERX56 measures from 330 nm to 1,000 nm with 1 nm optical resolution.When used with ESWin QC software, the ERX56 enables accurate color adjustments that improve manufacturing output and reduce waste due to color drift.
- Functional layers such as Low-E™ or solar protection can be accurately measured and quantified for consistency and optimum functionality.
- A spectral range from 330 nm to 1000 nm with 1 nm optical resolution delivers best-in-class measurement results.
- Simultaneously measures non-scattering products such as glass using three geometries at +15°: -15°, +45°: -45° and +60°: -60° to measure color changes from different observer angles.
- External calibration is only necessary every 4 weeks for maximum instrument uptime.
The ERX56 delivers excellent short-term stability due to its use of real dual beam measurement, and its automatic wavelength calibration ensures exceptional measurement accuracy and long-term stability. The ERX56 is the must-have color measurement instrument for measuring and controlling color in the manufacture of non-scattering products where color control for different viewing angles is critical.
|Short Term Repeatability - White||dL*, da*, db* < 0.03|
|Measurement Geometry||15°/15° 45°/45° 60°/60°|
|Measurement Working Distance||10mm|
Featured SupportSupport Articles:
See All Support
You Might Also Like
With the ERX50 inline spectrophotometer, ESWin Closed-Loop Color Control software automatically controls up to 3 dyes plus optical brightening agents for automated colorant adjustments.
ESWin QC - Color Quality Control Software
Used with the ERX30 inline spectrophotometer for the laboratory, ESWin Quality Control software controls the instrument and provides trend reporting.
- A Guide to Understanding Color
- Quality Guaranteed Through Inline Color Measurement