Model #: 301
301 Transmission Densitometer
The X-Rite 301 Densitometer provides highly repeatable and accurate measurements of black and white x-ray film densities.
Accurate Density Measurements for Black & White Film
The X-Rite 301 Densitometer is a rugged tabletop unit that is recognized as the industry standard for accurate measurement of film densities. It provides highly repeatable and accurate measurements of black and white x-ray film densities more subtle than can be seen by the human eye. Its large LED numerals can be read easily in bright or dim light. Its measuring range of 0-5.0D with 2mm and 3mm apertures, and 0-4.0D with a 1mm aperture offers maximum operational flexibility.
This easy-to-use densitometer is ideal for radiographic and other applications and is the most widely used densitometer for industrial x-ray requirements. Its rugged construction has even been proven suitable for oil field use and other non-destructive testing.
- Measuring range: 0-5.0D with 2 and 3mm apertures; 0-4.0D with 1mm aperture
- Scale factor (slope) stability: ±1% per 6 months. Voltage and temperature compensation provides drift-free operation.
- Modular construction allows rapid replacement of lamps and easy access to electronic circuits.
- Internal memory and the null button allow the operator to make comparative density measurements across a piece of film.
- Remains in proper alignment even if it is picked up by the arm.
- This unit features push button nulling and will compute density comparisons and subtractions.
The X-Rite 301 transmission densitometer includes a built-in 2mm aperture with optional 1mm and 3mm apertures, a calibration strip and a calibration certificate.
See All Support