ATD Sheetfed Service Pack 2 2_07_2
Download:ATD Sheetfed Service Pack 2
File Type: PC - Self-extracting Winzip file
Download: PC Version
Notes: This service pack brings several enhancements to the ATD version 2.07b software. It can be applied ONLY to ATD version 2.07b or version 2.07b with SP1 software. Contact X-Rite applications support if you require this update but you are using a version other than 2.07b.
- Added the Scanned Value File (SVF) file feature. This feature creates a Scan Value File after each measurement. This file contains Job information and the following Patch information. Target Density, Measured Density and Density Difference.
- Added Density Status Tx’. The density response, Tx, has been modified to yield improved agreement with the Status T response of X-Rite’s popular 400-Series products. The new Tx’ response shows average density correlation of 0.00 on solid fields of a variety of ink-on-paper print samples.
Service Pack 2 also includes the following Service Pack 1 changes.
- In two cases, jobs with color bars located on the trailing sheet edge displayed inconsistencies:
- In some cases, all ink key numbering was displayed inaccurately as the value displayed was that associated with the neighboring ink key. This has been resolved.
- In addition, an instance of too many keys was seen on some trailing edge jobs. This has been resolved.
- Scans recorded between certain hours (midnight and 1:00 a.m.) were reported incorrectly (off by one hour). This problem has been resolved.
- Previously, it was possible to create a file of ATD instrument configuration log directly from a button within the Help system. This function has been removed, and the preferred method of using X-Rite Instrument Diagnostics utility software is the only method that can be used for generating this file.
- During export of a job, an error message about insufficient disk space was sometimes incorrectly displayed when using computer systems with a large hard-disk-drive capacity. This issue has been corrected.
- The prior software reported that there were too many keys for a given press if the scanned paper size was larger than the defined press size. This has been corrected.
- Several users requested changes to the SDF (Scan Density File) format. As a result the following features have been added:
- Users have requested an SDF format that more closely mirrors the format delivered by X-Rite's former X-Scan(r) product and associated PrintStart(r) software. A new PrintStart mode can now be set within the ATD software.
- In addition, ATD now offers an option to automatically create an SDF file, based upon the selected job and project name.
- ATD now has the ability to generate an appended SDF file which contains information from each sheet in the active job. A menu item "Job SDF File" has been added to initiate this report.
- This service pack adds the capability of ATD to generate an alternative post-scan file format called the Scan Value File. This file offers more types of information than the alternative SDF file. Contact X-Rite applications support for more details.