Model #: 2400
ColorDesigner PLUS color matching software is customer- and retailer-friendly, producing expert results in a flexible, adaptable workflow that can be configured for individual needs.
Match Paint Colors Fast!
In retail paint, customer service is key, and the faster and more accurately you can match customer paint samples, the more likely they will be to return in the future. Combine ColorDesigner PLUS with the X-Rite MetaVue, Ci4100 or Ci61 handheld instrument and advice from X-Rite retail paint experts, and your paint department will stand out from the competition.
X-Rite's ColorDesigner® PLUS color matching software expedites and refines the paint selection process, eliminating wasted effort and needless formulation errors. It has the ability to connect to a paint dispenser system for fast delivery of paint color formulations, mix the customer’s color in the paint product they want and an option to look up colors across paint lines. With one efficient package, the paint department becomes a color design center.
- ColorDesigner PLUS is tailored to the needs of the retail paint environment, part of a complete customized color solution.
- Capture and save details about customer paint orders for future reference
- Automatic update capability means that ColorDesigner PLUS is up to date throughout the entire store network with no additional effort, disks to store or file downloads to bother with.
- Directly manage and control dispensers from a single easy-to-use and affordable software system, eliminating the need for a second computer and application and optimizing counter space
- Improved Color Lookup makes it easier to distinguish your own colors from competitors’ colors.
Extensive training is not required to use ColorDesigner PLUS. The software can be set up to work best with individuals based on their level of knowledge. In addition, ColorDesigner PLUS allows for the creation of custom databases and color palettes that ease the specifying process and provide staff with time to focus on the sale of complementary accessories.
|Illuminants||D65, A, F7|
|Package Dimensions (length, width, height)||8" L x 5" W x 1" H|
|Shipped Weight||1 pound|
|3rd Party Software Supported||
ColorPro (Fluid Management)
PrismaPro (FAST&Fluid Management)
|Configuration Options||Lookup, Search, Match|
|Databases||Microsoft SQL Server|
|Experience Level||Beginner or Advanced|
|Import/Export Format||Export formulas for dispenser software|
|Languages Supported||Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish|
|Supported Devices||552, 962, 964, CF57, CFS57, Ci4100, Ci4200, Ci51, Ci52, Ci61, Ci62, Ci64, RM400, RM425, RM61, SP52, SP62, SP64, VS205, VS450, VS3100, VS3200|
|User Experience||Novice Mode and Expert Mode|
|Sample Preview||On-screen color representation|
|What's Included?||CD PLUS software and Installation Guide|
Windows 7, 8, 10 (32 and 64 bit)
|Available Disk Space||4 GB free|
|Connectivity||Ports for spectro, printer, dispenser, keyboard, mouse, barcode scanner|
|Display Resolution||1024x768 minimum|
|Memory||4 GB minimum|
|Number of Displays Supported per Workstation||One|
|Optical Drive||Not Required|
|Processor||Pentium G850 dual core or higher recommended|
|Security||Admin rights required to install|
|Video Card||No special requirements|
- ColorDesigner PLUS v3.6 Patch 4
- ColorDesigner PLUS v3.5.1 Patch 7
- ColorDesigner PLUS v3.0 - Patch 4
- ColorDesigner PLUS v2.6 - Patch 8
- ColorDesigner PLUS v2.5.2 - Patch 5
- ColorDesigner PLUS Instrument support
- MetaVue Configuration CD Plus
- MatchRite iVue Tips for Good Matching
- Updating to Windows 7 Service Pack 1
- Cleaning procedure for spectrophotometers
You Might Also Like
For Retail Paint
MetaVue™, a breakthrough non-contact imaging spectrophotometer for retail paint matching, introduces a new level of accuracy to a wider variety of customer samples.
The Ci4100 is an affordable compact benchtop sphere spectrophotometer specifically designed for versatility ease of use by counter personnel for retail paint matching.
The X-Rite RM400 is an affordable, entry-level 45/0 spectrophotometer designed for use in the retail paint industry that takes accurate sample measurements while tethered to a PC.
- Erasing Graffiti in the City of Los Angeles
- Stayton Ace Hardware Drives Customer Satisfaction with MetaVue™
- Transforming Paint Sales and Retail Service Operations
- Plastic Resins Case Study
- True Value Enhances Paint Department with MetaVue™
- MetaVue: An Investment with Fast ROI for California Paints | X-Rite Case Study
- Home Hardware Reimagined Paint Color Matching with MetaVue
News and Events
Visit the X-Rite booth to see how our family of products, for both front and behind-the-counter, make life easier for you and your customers while eliminating selection and formulation problems.
The Orgill Spring 2019 Dealer Market is the event to learn about MetaVue™, our new non-contact imaging spectrophotometer, and to take advantage of show specials.
The True Value Hardware 2019 Spring Buying Market is the event to learn about MetaVue™, our new non-contact imaging spectrophotometer, and to take advantage of show specials.
The Allpro Spring 2019 show is the event to learn about MetaVue™, our new non-contact imaging spectrophotometer, and to take advantage of show specials.