Model #: 2400
For Formulating Retail Paint at Point-of-Sale
ColorDesigner PLUS color matching software is customer- and retailer-friendly, producing expert results in a flexible, adaptable workflow that can be configured for individual needs.
Match Paint Colors Fast!
In retail paint, customer service is key, and the faster and more accurately you can match customer paint samples, the more likely they will be to return in the future. Combine ColorDesigner PLUS with the X-Rite MetaVue, Ci4100 or Ci61 handheld instrument and advice from X-Rite retail paint experts, and your paint department will stand out from the competition.
X-Rite's ColorDesigner® PLUS color matching software expedites and refines the paint selection process, eliminating wasted effort and needless formulation errors. It has the ability to connect to a paint dispenser system for fast delivery of paint color formulations, mix the customer’s color in the paint product they want and an option to look up colors across paint lines. With one efficient package, the paint department becomes a color design center.
- ColorDesigner PLUS is tailored to the needs of the retail paint environment, part of a complete customized color solution.
- Capture and save details about customer paint orders for future reference
- Automatic update capability means that ColorDesigner PLUS is up to date throughout the entire store network with no additional effort, disks to store or file downloads to bother with.
- Directly manage and control dispensers from a single easy-to-use and affordable software system, eliminating the need for a second computer and application and optimizing counter space
- Improved Color Lookup makes it easier to distinguish your own colors from competitors’ colors.
Extensive training is not required to use ColorDesigner PLUS. The software can be set up to work best with individuals based on their level of knowledge. In addition, ColorDesigner PLUS allows for the creation of custom databases and color palettes that ease the specifying process and provide staff with time to focus on the sale of complementary accessories.
|Illuminants||D65, A, F7|
|Package Dimensions (length, width, height)||8" L x 5" W x 1" H|
|Shipped Weight||1 pound|
|3rd Party Software Supported||
ColorPro (Fluid Management)
PrismaPro (FAST&Fluid Management)
|Configuration Options||Lookup, Search, Match|
|Databases||Microsoft SQL Server|
|Experience Level||Beginner or Advanced|
|Import/Export Format||Export formulas for dispenser software|
|Languages Supported||Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish|
|Supported Devices||552, 962, 964, CF57, CFS57, Ci4100, Ci4200, Ci51, Ci52, Ci61, Ci62, Ci64, RM400, RM425, RM61, SP52, SP62, SP64, VS205, VS450, VS3100, VS3200|
|User Experience||Novice Mode and Expert Mode|
|Sample Preview||On-screen color representation|
|What's Included?||CD PLUS software and Installation Guide|
Windows 7, 8, 10 (32 and 64 bit)
|Available Disk Space||4 GB free|
|Connectivity||Ports for spectro, printer, dispenser, keyboard, mouse, barcode scanner|
|Display Resolution||1024x768 minimum|
|Memory||4 GB minimum|
|Number of Displays Supported per Workstation||One|
|Optical Drive||Not Required|
|Processor||Pentium G850 dual core or higher recommended|
|Security||Admin rights required to install|
|Video Card||No special requirements|
- ColorDesigner PLUS v3.7 Patch 2
- ColorDesigner PLUS v3.6 Patch 7
- ColorDesigner PLUS v3.5.1 Patch 9
- ColorDesigner PLUS v3.0 - Patch 4
- ColorDesigner PLUS v2.6 - Patch 8
- MetaVue Configuration CD Plus
- MatchRite iVue Tips for Good Matching
- Updating to Windows 7 Service Pack 1
- Cleaning procedure for spectrophotometers
- System Requirements for ColorDesigner PLUS
You Might Also Like
For Retail Paint Measurement
MetaVue™, a breakthrough non-contact imaging spectrophotometer for retail paint matching, introduces a new level of accuracy to a wider variety of customer samples.
For Retail Paint Measurement
The Ci4100 is an affordable compact benchtop sphere spectrophotometer specifically designed for versatility ease of use by counter personnel for retail paint matching.
For Retail Paint Measurement
i1 Paint is a cost-effective and easy-to-use handheld spectrophotometer that enables retail paint associates to color match common samples, including fan deck cards and painted items.
- Erasing Graffiti in the City of Los Angeles
- Stayton Ace Hardware Drives Customer Satisfaction with MetaVue™
- Plastic Resins Case Study
- Transforming Paint Sales and Retail Service Operations
- MetaVue: An Investment with Fast ROI for California Paints | X-Rite Case Study
- Home Hardware Reimagined Paint Color Matching with MetaVue
- True Value Enhances Paint Department with MetaVue™
News and Events
United Hardware Spring Buying Market is the retail paint event to learn about MetaVue™, X-Rite's new non-contact imaging spectrophotometer, and i1 Paint to color match common samples.
Take advantage of exclusive show specials and get a live demo of our innovative retail paint matching solutions at the Ace Hardware 2020 Spring Convention.
The Lancaster Buying show is the event to learn about our breakthrough retail paint color matching solutions and to take advantage of exclusive show specials
Join us at the True Value Spring Reunion on February 14-16, 2020 to see our latest innovations and retail paint solutions.
Mark your calendars to join us at the Allpro Spring Event in San Antonio, TX on March 3-4, 2020 and to take advantage of exclusive show specials.
Learn about our latest retail paint color matching solutions that will set your paint counter apart from the competition at the Orgill Dealer Market.
Learn about our latest retail paint color matching solutions that will set your paint counter apart from the competition at the Home Hardware 2020 Dealer Market.
Take advantage of exclusive show specials and get a live demo of our innovative retail paint matching solutions at the Do it Best Spring Market.
Allpro Fall 2019 is the retail paint event to learn about MetaVue™, X-Rite's new non-contact imaging spectrophotometer. Take advantage of tradeshow promotions during this one-day event.