- Aperture Sizes and Screen Rulings
- 500 Series / 939 - XRGA Information
- 938 and 939 Specifications Compare
- 939 Compatibility with Legacy Software
- 939 will only take a Measurement through the software, why?
- Calibrating the 962 / 964 & 939
- Calibration Error Messages
- COM Port Mapping with Keyspan USB Serial Adapter
- Different Readings Between 2 or More Instruments
- Download Error When Attempting to Measure or Calibrate with Web Edition
- Error - "Battery Low"
- Inaccurate readings
- Instrument communication with X-RiteColor Master Web Edition
- Instrument function matrix for X-RiteColor Master
- Instrument not Communicating with X-RiteColor Master
- Link to X-Rite's ISO Certificate
- My 938 needs repair or recertification?
- Pinouts - 962 / 964 and 939
- Reset - is it necessary?
- Resetting Spectro Connection in Color iQC / iMatch
- Resetting Your 939, 962, or 964 Instrument
- Service Contracts - US Customers Only!
- Storing and Transmitting Sample measurements
- VipPAQ Import Tool and the 939
- Visible Spectrum
- What is Meant by the Term "Observer Angle"?
- What is Metamerism?
- When do I need a driver?
- Which USB to Serial Adapter should I Use
- Whiteness Index (WI) displays XXX.X
- XDS Error - "Cannot Configure Requested Transport"
- X-RiteColor Master Will not Save Measurements
User Guides and Manuals
- 939 Operation Manual Download