virtual.drupa 2021 Avril 20 - 23, 2021
Join us at virtual.drupa 2021 to learn about our integrated solutions and resources to help connect your color workflow and transform your business. From ideation and design through ink formulation and final print, our solutions enable clear communication, verifiable color, and repeatable results.
Join us virtually to experience color connected for an end-to-end packaging workflow:
- Brands & Designers – Improve color communication with digital cloud-based standards.
- Converters & Printers – Deliver repeatable color from the ink room to prepress to press.
See End-to-End Solutions for a Global Print and Packaging Workflow at virtual.drupa
Today’s packaging workflows are complex, often with brand owners, design agencies, pre-media professionals, and plating and ink companies all contributing to the production workflow. X-Rite’s digital solutions power an end-to-end workflow to manage accuracy and consistency from specification through final delivery.
Featured X-Rite Software Solutions
- PantoneLIVE Production is a digital repository for brand and custom colors so brands, designers, converters, and printers can all leverage pure spectral values for spot colors throughout the production process regardless of substrate, printing technology or ink type.
- InkFormulation software is a fast, accurate, consistent ink formulation, formula creation, storage, approval and retrieval solution for offset, flexo, gravure and screen-printing inks.
- From prepress and the inkroom to production process control, ColorCert quality assurance software unites traditional silos of information into one common workflow for simplified color communication across internal and external stakeholders.
- Color iQC quality control and quality assurance software monitors color from specification through final delivery to help specifiers and suppliers achieve consistent color in a variety of print, and packaging workflows.
Featured X-Rite Color Measurement Devices
- From densitometers to highly advanced spectrophotometers, for use with paper, film or other substrates, the eXact Family is one of the most accurate and consistent color measurement instruments on the market. With easy-to-use features, everyone in your organization will be able to access the color data they need quickly and easily
- Designed for imaging, print, and textile professionals who need consistency with calibration, i1Pro 3 Plus Family offers advanced profiling capabilities to create color profiles for a wide variety of substrates.
- The i1Pro 3 Family is specifically designed for print and imaging professionals who require accurate color from their printer, display, and projector, want to track and verify monitor and print quality, and need to capture spot color measurements.
Featured X-Rite Scanning Solutions
- IntelliTrax2 Pro and eXact Auto-Scan Pro enable packaging converters to seamlessly integrate with ColorCert for instant feedback on job performance, improved quality control reporting, and Idealliance G7® Press Control Certification.
- The i1iO for i1Pro 3 and i1iO for i1Pro 3 Plus is a robotic, automatic chart reading system designed for photographers, designers, and printers who want to eliminate manual strip reading.