Even when using spectral data and a color tolerance to quantify color, customers and suppliers can still disagree. To ensure expectations are clear and everyone is aligned, it’s important to select and use the right color tolerancing method for your application.
In this 2-page whitepaper, we explain how Color iQC quality control software makes it easy to establish a realistic color tolerance and evaluate color quality.
You Will Learn How To:
- Select the right color model, such as L*a*b* or L*C*ho.
- Choose the right color tolerancing method, such as DE* (CIELab Delta E), DEcmc, DE94, or DE2000.
- Align your color tolerance with visual assessment.
- Set an achievable color tolerance using real samples.
- Make your color tolerance actionable.
Take the guesswork out of color tolerancing. Download your free whitepaper today!
Products Referenced in this Whitepaper
For Quality Control and Quality Assurance