Even when using spectral data and tolerances to quantify color, customers and suppliers can still disagree. To ensure expectations are clear and everyone is aligned, it’s important to select and use the right tolerancing method for your application.
In this 2-page whitepaper, we explain how Color iQC quality control software makes it easy to establish realistic tolerances and evaluate color quality.
You Will Learn How To:
- Select the right color model, such as L*a*b* or L*C*ho.
- Choose the right tolerancing method, such as DE* (CIELab Delta E), DEcmc, DE94, or DE2000.
- Align your tolerance with visual assessment.
- Set an achievable tolerance using real samples.
- Make your tolerance actionable.
Take the guesswork out of tolerancing. Download your free whitepaper today!
Products Referenced in this Whitepaper
Logiciel d’assurance qualité