Modell-Nr. : 424374
i1Process Control, developed in partnership with Canon Europe, makes profiling Canon imagePRESS printers fast and easy, and enhances their ability to comply with industry standards.
Customized Color for Canon imagePRESS Printers
X-Rite has partnered with Canon Europe to deliver even better color on Canon imagePRESS printers! i1Process Control assembles X-Rite's industry proven suite of Color management and control technologies into a single, easy-to-use solution for Canon printers using L*a*b* and spectral formats. The software's simplified interface allows users to build ICC profiles for both display and CMYK output devices. In addition to ICC technology, i1Process Control incorporates spot-color palette building tools.
The i1Process Control EU version also includes FOGRA™ standards to help ensure that the Canon process and workflow are consistent with printing standards. These tools provide the additional color control required to get the highest quality reproduction of Pantone® and custom spot color libraries.
- Ensure the Canon printer reproduces color reliably and meets expectations of color accuracy. Customize your process to deliver consistent color results on different media.
- Define color matching tolerances for color output that best meets your business needs, utilizing the full color capabilities of the printer.
- Use with an i1Pro 2 spectrophotometer to measure output against tolerance specifications.
- By combining display and print calibration into one easy-to-use tool, operators will be able to better forecast output color, reducing waste and rework.
- Address all of your color needs by creating libraries of spot colors and customer spot-matching palettes and generate simulation recipes for use in desktop publishing applications and the printer’s RIP.
By incorporating i1Process Control into their workflow, Canon image PRESS owners will be able to position themselves even more competitively and deliver the outstanding and consistent color their customers demand.
|Paket-Abmessungen (Länge, Breite, Höhe)||5.70" x 1.10" x 7.58" / 145 mm x 28 mm x 190 mm|
|Bruttogewicht||0.495 Ibs / 0.245 kg|
|Kenntnisstand||Intermediate to Advanced|
|Unterstützte Sprachen||English, French, German, Italian, Spanish|
|Software-Modi||Standard & Verification|
|Benutzererfahrung||Wizard-driven interface for highest level professional results|
|Akku||User-driven interface for highest level professional results|
|Lieferumfang||i1Process Control software for displays and CMYK printers.|
|Macintosh||MacOS X 10.7.x, 10.8.x, 10.9.x, 10.10.x, or 10.11.x (with latest upgrades installed)|
|Windows||Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (with latest Service Pack installed)|
|Verfügbarer Festplattenspeicher||500MB (depending on components installed)|
|Konnektivität||Powered USB port"Powered USB port
WINDOWS: Network adaptor installed and driver loaded"
|Display-Auflösung||1024x768 pixels or higher|
|Internetverbindung||Required for software install, download and automatic update|
|Speicher||512MB RAM (2GB recommended)|
|Anzahl der pro Workstation unterstützten Displays||4|
|Optisches Laufwerk||DVD Drive or Internet Connection|
|Prozessor||MAC: Intel® Core 2 Duo CPU or better; WINDOWS: Intel® Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon™ XP or better|
|Sicherheit||User must have Administrator rights to install and uninstall the application|
|Grafikkarte||MAC: Latest drivers for video card installed; WINDOWS: Latest drivers for video card installed, dual display support requires either 2 video cards or a dual head video card that supports dual video LUTs being loaded|
Siehe Alle Support