Model #: capsure
This revolutionary handheld color matching instrument provides a powerful, versatile way to find an exact match for any sample, even on textured or patterned materials.
Accurate color at your fingertips
We are inspired by the colors of the world around us, but it can be challenging to capture the exact color you are inspired to include in your designs. Enter the X-Rite CAPSURE. This convenient, handheld color matching instrument can quickly capture exact color metrics from any inspiration source, even patterned and textured surfaces. Its built-in microphone enable the addition of voice notations, and it can store up to 100 measurements, ensuring that your inspiration is never lost.
Whether you are designing a new product or looking to capture your customer’s exact color specification, the X-Rite CAPSURE is the must-have instrument to quickly get to the ideal color vision. What’s more, its integration with PANTONE color libraries means it matches colors to PANTONE libraries and can provide recommendations for harmonious color palettes and similar colors to further enhance design strategies. This handy pocket- or purse-sized instrument packs a lot of power in a small package.
- Extensive feature set makes the CAPSURE ideal for professionals in fashion, home, interiors, industrial and graphic design.
- CAPSURE color inspiration from the world around you from almost any surface, saving time and money by getting to an accurate color match quickly.
- Quickly, easily and accurately specify and confirm colors with customers, sales staff and buyers.
- Eliminate the need to carry bulky samples and never again settle for “good enough” color matches.
- CAPSURE can be customized for a variety of specialty applications, including skin tone matches for cosmetics, and more. The only limit is your imagination.
|Short Term Repeatability - White||Typical 0.2 DE94|
|Short Term Repeatability - Blue||NA|
|Measurement Geometry||45°/0° Image Capture|
|Illumination Colors||25 LED (8 x visible wavelengths, 1 x UV)|
|Illumination Spot Size||9mm|
|Image Contact During Measurements||Video Preview|
|Lamp Life||>10 million flashes|
|Light Source||Independent tri directional 25 LED (8 x visible wavelengths, 1 x|
|Measurement Cycle Time||1.8 Seconds|
|Measurement Time||1.8 Seconds|
|Spectral Analyzer||Monochrome camera|
|Operating Temperature Range||0C to 40C|
|Storage Temperature Range||'-20C to 60C|
|Dimensions (length, width, height)||144x52x40mm|
|Package Dimensions (length, width, height)||180x184x60.5mm|
|Shipped Weight||415 grams|
|Communication Interface||USB or USB & Blue tooth|
|Instrument Display||45mm Color TFT|
|Languages Supported||English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Swedish, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Japanese, Korean, Turkish, Danish, Norwegian, Dutch, French Canadian, Greek, Portugues, Russian, Finnish|
|Software Development Kit||Bluetooth iOS, Androis and Windows|
|Battery Life||Typical performance for continuous measurement operation 5 hours, 100h standby.|
|Standards||Approx 1,000 dependent on format|
|Calibration||Integrated white calibration slider|
|Embedded NetProfiler Support||NA|
|Mobile Device Compatibility||Bluetooth iOS and Android devices|
|Optical Brigtener Compensation (OBC)||Yes|
|Pass / Fail||NA|
|Sample Preview||Yes - Video Preview|
Protective carry pouch
Lanyard wrist strap
Quick Start guide
USB Cable 1.5M
Application and Documentation CD
|Windows||WIN7, WIN8, WIN10|
- CAPSURE_Sync v126.96.36.199
- CAPSURE_Sync v1.4.1
- CAPSURE Fandeck Creator v0.0.1.140
- CAPSURE Sync v1.4
- CAPSURE Sync v1.3
- How to Synchronize CAPSURE with CAPSURE Sync
- Setting up CAPSURE and ColorDesigner PLUS connectivity
- Activation Failure in Capsure Palette Software
- Verifying RM200QC Sync will work on my system
- Reinstalling CAPSURE Sync USB Drivers on Windows Systems
BBC Paints offers some insight of how they maintain a market leading position in a fast growing color business
Read about how Coats is able to fulfill apparel and footwear manufacturers demands for accurate thread colors.
X-Rite solutions were a critical element that enabled Plastic Resins to efficiently start up operations.