Fundamentals of Print and Packaging
This two-day Fundamentals of Print and Packaging workshop will teach print professionals how to implement measurement-based process control using the X-Rite eXact and software.Trovate un evento
There are currently no session available for this training course.Please check back later or contact us for more information
Measuring & Understanding Color for Print & Packaging
Measurement-based process control is essential to achieve accurate and consistent color in a print workflow. This two-day workshop explains how to use the X-Rite eXact instrument and software to shorten make-ready time, lower consumable costs, and increase ROI.
Objectives for Fundamentals of Print and Packaging:
- Why process control is important
- Process control best practices
- The key concepts of the G7™ methodology
- How to manage Pantone spot colors
|Data / Ora||Location||Luogo|
Who Should Attend?
- Press operators, quality assurance or quality control managers, production supervisors, and prepress professionals looking to better understand how to improve efficiencies in the pressroom. Additionally, if you're working with an X-Rite eXact and/or Color iQC Print, this is the course for you.
- Our Fundamentals of Color seminar is the leading one-day educational course in the country. Benefiting from the following course tools, suppliers and manufacturers, nationwide, have utilized the information presented to establish color quality standards.
- Knowledgeable Instructors
- Our team of speakers and instructors are considered to be industry leaders and have accumulated years of hands-on practical experience and expertise in their respective fields. You’ll learn from experts in areas such as color management, printing, textiles, plastics and more.
- After the Seminar
- After you’ve attended a seminar, you are encouraged to continue contacting us through your My X-Rite account for additional information or answers to technical questions. Our team will promptly respond to all requests.
- Free Materials
- As part of the seminar tour, all attendees will receive the Munsell Interactive Learning Kit and a Pantone gift free of charge.
- Product Discounts
- Participants will receive a 10% discount voucher that is valid until December 31, 2018. The voucher cannot exceed $500.00 off a purchase.
- Knowledgeable Instructors
Day 1 - Going Beyond Density:
- Color theory and tolerancing
- Press maintenance, calibration, and control
- Control bars
- Pressroom variables: substrate and ink
- Pressroom measurements
- Choosing correct spectrophotometer settings
- Getting Started with Your eXact:
- Configuring your eXact for the first time
- Navigating eXact Manager
- Creating libraries
- Using tools and functions
Altri elementi di interesse
Oltre la densità
Questo corso di eLearning è incentrato sull'importanza della misurazione rispetto al semplice controllo visivo del processo.
Formazione eXact di X-Rite
Questo corso di eLearning vi spiegherà le operazioni di base di eXact e del software eXact Manager.
Corsi di formazione personalizzata presso la sede del cliente
X-Rite progetterà e implementerà nella vostra sede un programma specifico per i vostri obiettivi aziendali.