Fundamentals Of Going Beyond Density
During this one-day event, industry-recognized color trainers will spend time reviewing the fundamentals of color.Trovate un evento
There are currently no session available for this training course.Please check back later or contact us for more information
Measuring and Understanding Color in Print Environment
Predictable, repeatable color starts with a consistent process. “Going Beyond Density” will teach you how to achieve optimal process control on your offset press, beyond the density of your solid inks, as well as tools and methodologies to help you move toward a more color controlled press environment.
This workshop includes hands-on exercises to allow you practice as you go and reinforce what you learn.
- Learn how to shorten make-ready time, lower consumable costs and increase ROI with color management equipment.
- Gain an understanding of process control best practices, the key concepts of the G7 methodology, and spot color management from Pantone.
- This course consists of hands-on demonstrations along with real world examples and a presentation booklet to takeaway key information.
If you are not completely satisfied with an X-Rite seminar, we will provide you with a training voucher to attend another future seminar.
21 days prior to event date 100% refund, 14 days prior to event date 50% refund, less than 14 days no refund will be given.
|Data / Ora||Location||Luogo|
Who Should Attend?
- Press operators, quality assurance or quality control managers, production supervisors, and prepress professionals looking to better understand how to improve efficiencies in the pressroom. Additionally, if you're working with an X-Rite eXact and/or Color iQC Print, this is the course for you.
- Our Fundamentals of Color seminar is the leading one-day educational course in the country. Benefiting from the following course tools, suppliers and manufacturers, nationwide, have utilized the information presented to establish color quality standards.
- Knowledgeable Instructors
- Our team of speakers and instructors are considered to be industry leaders and have accumulated years of hands-on practical experience and expertise in their respective fields. You’ll learn from experts in areas such as color management, printing, textiles, plastics and more.
- After the Seminar
- After you’ve attended a seminar, you are encouraged to continue contacting us through your My X-Rite account for additional information or answers to technical questions. Our team will promptly respond to all requests.
- Free Materials
- As part of the seminar tour, all attendees will receive the Munsell Interactive Learning Kit and a Pantone gift free of charge.
- Product Discounts
- Participants will receive a 10% discount voucher that is valid until December 31, 2018. The voucher cannot exceed $500.00 off a purchase.
- Knowledgeable Instructors
Day 1 - Going Beyond Density:
- Color theory and tolerancing
- Press maintenance, calibration, and control
- Control bars
- Pressroom variables: substrate and ink
- Pressroom measurements
- Choosing correct spectrophotometer settings
- Getting Started with Your eXact:
- Configuring your eXact for the first time
- Navigating eXact Manager
- Creating libraries
- Using tools and functions
Altri elementi di interesse
Fundamentals Seminar Series
Attend this two-day workshop including both the Fundamentals of Color and Instrumentation Seminars.
Nozioni base relative al colore presso la sede del cliente
Questo corso F.O.C.A. presso la vostra sede vi spiegherà come analizzare e implementare un programma affidabile per migliorare la qualità del colore.
Corsi di formazione personalizzata presso la sede del cliente
X-Rite progetterà e implementerà nella vostra sede un programma specifico per i vostri obiettivi aziendali.