Model #: m80000
Farnsworth Munsell 100 Hue Test
The Farnsworth Munsell 100 Hue Test is an easy-to-administer test and a highly effective method for evaluating an individual's ability to discern color.
Test Your Color Vision and Color Perception
Everyone perceives color differently. That’s why it is important for anyone involved with the evaluation of color to understand how accurately they actually see color. The Farnsworth-Munsell 100 Hue Test (or FM100 Hue Test) is an easy-to-administer test and a highly effective method for evaluating an individual's ability to discern color. The test requires the use of standardized daylight conditions such as those found in X-Rite’s SpectraLight QC and Judge QC light booths.
A global standard that has been used by governments and industry for more than 60 years, the test evaluates and ranks color acuity. It consists of four trays containing a total of 85 removable color reference caps (incremental hue variations) spanning the visible spectrum. Color vision aptitude is detected by the ability of the test subject to place the color caps in order of hue.
- Use this test to determine type and degree of color deficiency.
- Fully analyze color vision for in-house and field staff involved with color-critical operations.
- Use as an independent control for measuring the validity of other color visions tests.
|Dimensions (length, width, height)||21.5 x 6.25 x 2.5|
|Package Dimensions (length, width, height)||23 x 7 x 4|
You Might Also Like
Farnsworth-Munsell 100 Hue Scoring Software
The Farnsworth-Munsell Hue Test Scoring Software expedites and simplifies scoring of the FM 100 Hue Test and provides a powerful set of analytical and administrative tools.
For Entry Level Visual Assessment
With 5 light sources including class B daylight and optional LED, this compact, entry level light booth is an economical way to visually evaluate the color of smaller samples under controlled lighting.
For the Most Critical Visual Assessment
With 7 light sources including dimmable filtered-tungsten halogen daylight (class A) and optional LED, this top-of-the line lightbooth provides the most accurate daylight simulation available for optimum visual assessment.
- FM 100 Hue Color Vision Test Brochure
- Automotive Color Solutions
- Paint and Coatings Brochure
- Textiles Solutions Brochure
- Plastics Solutions Brochure
- Health and Beauty Solutions Brochure
- Cosmetics Solutions Brochure
- L10-506 FM100 Certificate of Conformance
- L10-558 FM100 Hue-Test Sell Sheet
- Color Solutions for Print and Packaging
News and Events
Register for this webinar to learn how to build or improve your visual assessment processes through proper controlled lighting and visual assessment tools and protocols.
Join this free webinar to learn why it’s important to include controlled lighting in your color quality control program to ensure harmony between parts and components.