Model #: 1710
Quality Assurance Software
With X-Color QC, track and control color data for a variety of materials in automotive and other industries, with complete and real-time connectivity and controlled user access.
All-in-One Industrial Color Control
X-Color QC gives you the freedom to efficiently control color quality while reducing the margin for error. There is no need for separate systems and no need to patch different systems together. Instrument settings and product color palettes can be controlled down to the individual user level. X-Color QC lets you take control of color data across a global network, including the management of security and data access, all in one convenient program.
- Enables companies to organize and control color data for all types of surfaces, materials, and coatings for different facilities across the globe from a single system in real time.
- Supports a variety of database formats for easy integration into existing workflows.
- Features built-in flexibility to expedite color analysis and streamline reporting and data management with no compromise to security.
- Manage, control and track color during design, production and assembly, more easily detecting, analyzing and containing color errors.
- More effectively communicate standards, specifications and submissions throughout the global supply chain.
X-Color QC combines centralized data management with process control and procedural automation. It is easy to set up and configure, but flexible enough to model customer practices, workflows and user roles. It complies with ISO standards for communicating color, including CxF, and combines tolerancing with compliance verification and color communication. X-Color QC is the easiest and most efficient means of managing complex color data across a distributed global supply chain.
|Measurement Conditions||Reflectance, Transmission, SCI / SCE|
|Supported Profile Format||N/A|
|Color Differences||FMCII, CIE DL*, Da*, Db*, CIE DL*, DC*, DH*, Hunter DL, Da, Db, All Attributes of CIELab, CIELch or HunterLab, CMC (l:c), CIE2000 (l:c:h)|
|Color Spaces||CIE L*a*b*, CIE L*C*h*, Hunter Lab, CIE (XYZxy)|
|Illuminants||A, C, D50, D65, D75, F2, F7, F11, F12|
|Observers||2 degree,10 degree|
|Standard Indices||DIN6172, B-Depth, TAPPI452 B, TAPPI452 dB, DIN6175, Haze, Opacity, E313 98 dT, E313 98 T, Ganz / Griesser dT, Whiteness [E313, Ganz], Yellowness [D1925, E313]|
|3rd Party Software Supported||N/A|
|Compatible Software Supporting DNG Profiles||N/A|
|Databases||MS Access, MS SQL Server|
|Import/Export Format||CxF, MIF, XTF|
|Languages Supported||English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Japanese, Chinese, Korean|
|Supported Devices||MA94, MA96, MA98, SP62, SP64, Color i5, Color i7, CE-7000A, 962, 964|
|Industry Standards||See Standard Indices|
|Ink Wells / Ink Units||No|
|Mobile Device Compatibility||No|
|Pass / Fail||Yes|
|Scanner Target Support||N/A|
|What's Included?||Installation CD with Instructions|
|Windows||Win 7, Win 10|
|Available Disk Space||5 GB|
|Display Resolution||1024 x 768|
|Number of Displays Supported per Workstation||1|
|Processor||Core 2 Duo, 2 G|
|Compatible Android Devices||None|
|Compatible iOS Devices||None|
- Registration code not appearing in license box (Windows7)
- X-Color QC v2.1.1 Export / Import Q&A
- X-Color QC v2.1.1 Standard Search and Geometry Q&A
- Windows7 and Vista Compatibility
- X-Color QC v2.1.1 Enterprise Edition Q&A
- Rigs and Jigs
- Paint and Coatings Brochure
- Understanding xDNA Terms
- Introduction to xDNA
- xDNA Background & Bibliography
- X-Color QC Brochure
- xDNA Overview Brochure
- Frequently Asked Questions about xDNA and the MA98
- Charactization of Automotive Color and Appearance
- Health and Beauty Solutions Brochure
- Cosmetics Solutions Brochure