Tired of long and expensive review cycles? Looking for an economical way to gain stakeholder buy-in?
Watch this video to learn how the PANTORA desktop app can help you set clear color and appearance expectations without creating expensive prototypes.
PANTORA connects with X-Rite spectrophotometers to measure physical samples that have appearance characteristics like texture, sparkle, and translucency.
- For plastics, the Ci7000 series captures reflection color as well as spectral transmission color of translucent materials.
- For textiles, the MetaVue VS3200 defines color and appearance attributes for leather, laminate, and multi-colored fabrics.
- For paint and coatings, the MA-T 12 fully characterizes color and special effect and sparkle pigments.
Once you measure your sample, import it into the PANTORA desktop app to:
- Filter materials by appearance attributes such as color, gloss, and sample type.
- Apply materials to various geometries to evaluate in a virtual scene.
- Adjust material components such as gloss and lighting to see how it changes the sample.
- Export color and material characteristics in AxF format for use in CAD, PLM, and 3D rendering solutions.
Fill out the form to speak with a Color Expert about adding the power of PANTORA to your spectrophotometer.
Para a criação de materiais e formatos de arquivos virtuais