The Fundamentals of Print Process Control
This hands-on workshop reviews the Print Process with eXact and X-Rite software..Find an Event
There are currently no session available for this training course. Please check back later or contact us for more information
Measuring & Understanding Color for Print & Packaging
This course is designed to give you a solid understanding of the eXact and how to use it with X-Rite software.
You will work with an experienced X-Rite Color Expert and learn through hands-on activities and demonstrations.
- Learn how to shorten make-ready time, lower consumable costs and increase ROI with color management equipment.
- Gain an understanding of process control best practices, the key concepts of the G7 methodology, and spot color management from Pantone.
- This course consists of hands-on demonstrations along with real world examples and a presentation booklet to takeaway key information.
If you are not completely satisfied with an X-Rite seminar, we will provide you with a training voucher to attend another future seminar.
21 days prior to event date 100% refund, 14 days prior to event date 50% refund, less than 14 days no refund will be given.
Who Should Attend?
The course requires no prior color training and will address color control for a variety of industries including retail and apparel brands, business and consumer electronics, automotive, packaging and their related industries in plastics, coatings and textile manufacturing.
This seminar is designed for:
- Quality Control & Assurance Professionals
- Lab Technicians
- Parts Suppliers
- Manufacturing Specifiers
- Anyone who evaluates or approves color
If you’re involved in any of these industries, you can’t miss this seminar.
Print, Packaging, and Industrial: ink, dyes, paper, plastics, textiles
- Building Products
- Food & Food Packaging
- Health & Beauty
Our Fundamentals of Color and Appearance seminar is the leading one-day educational course in the country. Suppliers and manufacturers nationwide have utilized the information presented to establish color quality standards… and so can you!
- Knowledgeable Instructors
Our team of speakers and instructors are considered to be industry leaders and have accumulated years of hands-on practical experience and expertise in their respective fields. You’ll learn from experts in areas such as color management, printing, textiles, plastics and more.
- After the Seminar
After you’ve attended a seminar, you are encouraged to continue contacting us through your My X-Rite account for additional information or answers to technical questions. Our team will promptly respond to all requests.
- Free Materials
As part of the seminar tour, all attendees will receive the Munsell Interactive Learning Kit and a Pantone gift free of charge.
- Exclusive Fundamentals of Color and Appearance Book
All seminar attendees will also receive X-Rite’s exclusive Fundamentals of Color and Appearance book. This industry acknowledged publication provides a logical and practical approach to solving color and appearance issues related to industrial applications.
- Product Discounts
Participants will receive a 10% discount voucher that is valid until December 31, 2018. The voucher cannot exceed $500.00 off a purchase.
X-Rite Software for Print:
- Configuring the software:
- Software installation, configuration, settings, and options
- Instrument installation and configuration
- Print user settings
- Job settings
- File types
- Measurement Workflow:
- Measuring standards and samples
- Printing job templates
- Transferring data to the eXact
- QC sets
- Using the eXact Scan
- Managing Data:
- Managing e-jobs, templates, and standards
- Importing data from other file types
- Exporting data Troubleshooting and support
You Might Also Like
Fundamentals of Print and Packaging
This two-day Fundamentals of Print and Packaging workshop will teach print professionals how to implement measurement-based process control using the X-Rite eXact and software.
Fundamentals Of Going Beyond Density
During this one-day event, industry-recognized color trainers will spend time reviewing the fundamentals of color.
Fundamentals Seminar Series
Attend this two-day workshop including both the Fundamentals of Color and Instrumentation Seminars.