Model #: cmundis
X-Rite ColorMunki Display offers everything you could possibly need to get to a brilliantly-calibrated display or projector and can even calibrate mobile devices with X-Rite’s free ColorTRUE mobile app.
Advanced Display Calibration Made Easy
Color Perfectionists know that a calibrated and profiled display is a critical element in an efficient digital workflow. Nobody wants to spend hours at their screen perfecting images only to find that their display wasn’t accurately representing their digital files. What you see on your monitor (or projector) has to match your digital file or you will never be happy with the result, no matter how much time you devote to perfecting it.
With its easy-to-use, wizard-driven software, X-Rite ColorMunki Display offers everything you could possibly need to get you to a brilliantly-calibrated display or projector while helping you stay focused on doing what you love. Plus, with X-Rite ColorTRUE, a free mobile app, you can even calibrate your iOS and Android mobile devices. For Color Perfectionists seeking simplicity, the ColorMunki Display will absolutely amaze you. And you don’t need to be a color expert to benefit from ColorMunki Display.
Use ColorMunki Display and its included software for a more perfect match between your display and printer, taking the guesswork and frustration out of making sure the color you see on your monitor or projector is the color you can expect from your printer. Take advantage of this collection of capabilities not found in any other monitor calibration device in its class:
- X-Rite Ambient Light Measurement – automatically determine the optimum display luminance for comparing prints to your display based on a measurement of the lighting conditions where prints will be viewed.
- X-Rite Ambient Light Smart Control – the intensity or amount of ambient light surrounding your workspace affects the way you perceive colors on your display. ColorMunki Display can compensate for this effect and provide the option to automatically adjust your profile or simply notify you as ambient light conditions change.
- Flare Correct™ measures and adjusts your display profile for reduced contrast ratios caused by flare light (or glare) falling on surface of display. By accurately measuring your effective display contrast ratio, you’ll have an even more accurate display profile.
- Intelligent iterative profiling, an adaptive technology, produces optimized results for maximum color accuracy on each unique display every time you profile.
- ColorMunki Display quickly gets you to color-accurate displays, ensuring that what you see on your display is what you will see in the final product.
- Intuitive all-in-one design is very easy to use and has a fast measurement speed to get you back to work quickly.
- Advanced capability software with its easy-to-use interface brings professional-level monitor control within easy reach of hobbyists and professionals alike.
- This compact and self-contained instrument is designed for maximum portability; it includes a conveniently integrated tripod mount for projector profiling in larger venues.
- Its refined optical design ensures high repeatability on the same display and across different display types for more consistent color matching in a Color Perfectionist workflow.
X-Rite ColorMunki Display incorporates technologically advanced filter and optical systems, fast measurement speed, and unrivaled color accuracy on all modern display technologies including LED & Wide Gamut LCD displays and mobile devices. It is also spectrally calibrated, making it field upgradeable to support future display technologies and extending the life of the investment.
|Supported Profile Format||ICC|
|Package Dimensions (length, width, height)||5.59” x 2.05” x 7.59” / 142mm x 52mm x 192mm|
|Shipped Weight||9.6 ounces / 269 grams|
|Experience Level||Beginner to Intermediate|
|Languages Supported||Chinese (Simplified & Traditional), English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish|
|Software Development Kit||Available for OEM customers|
|Software Modes||Easy & Advanced|
|User Experience||Wizard Driven Ease with Professional Results|
|Mobile Device Compatibility||iOS and Android|
|Warranty||Twelve (12) months from the date of sale, unless different local regulations apply. Product registration is required to receive X-Rite technical support during the warranty period. Registration can occur directly through the software, on our website, or via phone. Users are encouraged to register their product within the first 30 days of use.|
|What's Included?||ColorMunki Display colorimeter, ColorMunki profiling software for displays and projectors, and Quick Start Guide. Free ColorTRUE mobile app download from iTunes® App Store and Google® Play. ColorMunki Display includes an end user license agreement (EULA) allowing a single user the ability to install and run unlimited installations of ColorMunki software on any number of computers that he/she owns.|
|Macintosh||MacOS X 10.11.x, 10.12.x and 10.13.x (with latest upgrades installed)|
|Windows||Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (with latest Service Pack installed)|
|Available Disk Space||500MB (depending on components installed)|
|Connectivity||Powered USB port
WINDOWS: Network adaptor installed and driver loaded
|Display Resolution||1024x768 pixels or higher|
|Internet Connection||Required for software install, download and automatic update|
|Memory||512MB RAM (2GB recommended)|
|Number of Displays Supported per Workstation||4|
|Optical Drive||DVD Drive or Internet Connection|
|Processor||MAC: Intel® Core 2 Duo CPU or better; WINDOWS: Intel® Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon™ XP or better|
|Security||User must have Administrator rights to install and uninstall the application|
|Video Card||MAC: Latest drivers for video card installed; WINDOWS: Latest drivers for video card installed, dual display support requires either 2 video cards or a dual head video card that supports dual video LUTs being loaded|
|Compatible Android Devices||Compatible with Free ColorTRUE Mobile App:
• Samsung Galaxy running Android 4.0.4 or later
• Google Nexus running Android 4.0.4 or later
• Asus Transformer running Android 4.0.4 or later
• HTC One running Android 4.0.4 or later
NOTE: In order to communicate with an X-Rite measurement device a USB OTG (On-the-Go) adapter is required. The mobile device must be USB-Host or USB OTG (On-The-Go) compatible.
|Compatible iOS Devices||Compatible with Free ColorTRUE Mobile App:
• iPad 2, 3rd gen, 4th gen, Air, Mini, & Mini 2nd gen running iOS 7.x or later
• iPhone 4, 4S, 5, 5c, & 5s running iOS 7.x or later
• iPod Touch running iOS 7.x or later
- ColorMunki Display v1.1.5
- ColorMunki Display v1.1.4
- X-Rite Device Services v22.214.171.124 (PC Only)
- X-Rite Device Services v3.0.11 (Mac Only)
- ColorMunki Display - v1.1.1 (PC)
- Monitor Profile Unloading on Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
- Failed To Find Any Displays Message During Display Profiling On Windows
- Technology Type For Apple Displays
- ICC Profile Locations on Mac and PC Operating Systems
- Known Mac OS X High Sierra 10.13 Issues
You Might Also Like
i1Display Pro is the perfect combination of unrivaled color precision, speed and controls for the highest level of on-screen color accuracy, including mobile devices and projectors.
i1Basic Pro 2
i1Basic Pro 2 is the industry standard for an affordable, professional-level spectral color measurement solution including display and projector profiling, and print quality assurance.