We know that budgets are tight particularly this year, so we have flexible purchasing options to offer so your color, and your business, doesn't have to suffer. Upgrading to our Ci7000 Series offers the following advantages over your legacy benchtop:
- Industry-leading inter-instrument agreement and repeatability
- Preservation of legacy color data with backwards data compatibility to your existing instrument
- Ability to capture and save an image of each measurement with an on-board camera
- Multiple standard and optional reflectance and transmission apertures to measure a wide range of sample sizes
- Robust collection of fixturing accessories available to measure a broad range of sample types
- More compact design and size
Rest assured that if you have an existing Service Contract and NetProfiler license(s) with your legacy benchtop, those will be extended to your new device(s).
Assess Your Upgrade Options
- Trade in. You can trade-in your existing benchtop and receive 25% off your benchtop with a Service Contract and NetProfiler.
- Leasing. For a limited time, we have some leasing options for our Ci7000 series. Lease the benchtop and see the benefits of upgrading before making a purchase.
- Don't have budget this year but might next year? Talk to your sales rep. We are here to help.
Terms & Conditions:
- Valid until December 30, 2020
- Competitive trade-ins require the return of the instrument
- X-Rite trade-ins require the return of the instrument
- X-Rite reserves the right to limit the number of trade-ins
- Leasing limitations - not available in Canada.
When your company has the proper tools in place to get the job done correctly and efficiently, it can improve overall production, output and satisfaction. Equip them with the benchtops they need to focus on color.