To ensure color doesn't shift when the light changes, proper visual assessment and controlled lighting protocols and tools are essential components of a color program.
Improve Your Color Through Visual Assessment
During this webinar, we will discuss tools and tips for visual evaluation and controlled lighting and help you understand which lighting solution is most appropriate for your visual evaluation needs.
You Will Learn:
- The difference between light sources
- How to standardize procedures and tools for visually evaluating color
- The importance of ongoing certification and calibration
- How to evaluate operators' color equity
- The differences between various light booths and harmony rooms
Productos que se mencionan en este webinar
Para la evaluación visual de importancia crítica
Para obtener una evaluación visual básica