Model #: m80000
FM100 Hue Test
The FM100 Hue Test is an easy-to-administer test and a highly effective method for evaluating an individual's ability to discern color.
See It to Believe It
Everyone perceives color differently. That’s why it is important for anyone involved with the evaluation of color to understand how accurately they actually see color. The Farnsworth-Munsell 100 Hue Test (or FM100 Hue Test) is an easy-to-administer test and a highly effective method for evaluating an individual's ability to discern color. The test requires the use of standardized daylight conditions such as those found in X-Rite’s SpectraLight QC and Judge QC light booths.
A global standard that has been used by governments and industry for more than 60 years, the test evaluates and ranks color acuity. It consists of four trays containing a total of 85 removable color reference caps (incremental hue variations) spanning the visible spectrum. Color vision aptitude is detected by the ability of the test subject to place the color caps in order of hue.
- Use this test to determine type and degree of color deficiency.
- Fully analyze color vision for in-house and field staff involved with color-critical operations.
- Use as an independent control for measuring the validity of other color visions tests.
|Dimensions (length, width, height)||21.5 x 6.25 x 2.5|
|Package Dimensions (length, width, height)||23 x 7 x 4|
You Might Also Like
The Farnsworth-Munsell Hue Test Scoring Software expedites and simplifies scoring of the FM 100 Hue Test and provides a powerful set of analytical and administrative tools.
This affordable, durable light booth has 5 light sources for accurate evaluation of color under controlled lighting conditions for print, packaging and industrial applications.
Starting at $2,050
- FM 100 Hue Color Vision Test Brochure
- Automotive Color Solutions
- Paint and Coatings Brochure
- Textiles Solutions Brochure
- Plastics Solutions Brochure
- Health and Beauty Solutions Brochure
- Cosmetics Solutions Brochure
- L10-506 FM100 Certificate of Conformance
- Color Solutions for Print and Packaging
- A Guide to Understanding Color