Model #: im
Request a Quote
Color iMatch is a job-oriented color formulation solution for paint, plastics and textiles, enabling fast, accurate color analysis and colorant formulation for a variety of applications.
Color formulation for industrial applications
Ensuring accurate, consistent color throughout a global supply chain can be challenging. With Color iMatch as an integral part of the color workflow, specifiers and suppliers alike can be assured that design intent is carried through to the final product. Using spectral matching, Color iMatch automatically determines the best colorant formula based on selected parameters, increasing formulation control and overall productivity and profitability.
Color iMatch is available in a variety of configurations to meet most, if not all, industrial color formulation needs, including:
- Color iMatch Professional, a job-oriented solution for paint, plastics, or textile color formulation. This package enables quick, accurate color analysis and the capability to optimize every formula for cost and color accuracy. Available in four levels for specific formulation requirements. An integrated Quality Control module is included.
- Color iMatch Management, a management configuration that has all of the functionality of Color iMatch Professional but does not connect to a spectrophotometer.
- Color iMatch Satellite, a production-focused configuration of Color iMatch with the same functionality as the Professional version, both formulation and quality control, but without the ability to build or edit colorant databases.
- Color iMatch Basic, a feature-reduced version of Color iMatch with the same functionality as the Professional version but without an integrated quality control module.
- Color iMatch Online Edition, a server based solution that allows any number of locations to easily communicate and share color data. The Online configuration ensures centralized control and management yet provides easy access for all authorized users within the color network.
- Achieve one-hit matches practically every time with multi-flux based program, reducing turnaround time by half or more.
- Reduce color formulation time and costs with spectral matching.
- Improve operator efficiency with simple user interface and workflow prompts to guide the operator through the process.
- Manage color formulations across a distributed network with Color iMatch Satellite or Color iMatch Online Edition.
- Leverage included Color iQC software to save time and reduce waste from the laboratory through production.
Color iMatch is PantoneLIVE enabled. This means that users can retrieve the most up-to-date digital color standards from the cloud-based PantoneLIVE library in addition to or instead of using physical reference standards, which can be damaged, deteriorate over time, or be measured differently by operators in various locations using a variety of instruments.
|Measurement Conditions||Reflectance, Tranmission, Reflectance / Transmission, Over Light / Over Dark, SCI / SCE|
|Color Differences||FMCII, CIE DL*, Da*, Db*, CIE DL*, DC*, DH*, Hunter DL, Da, Db, All Attributes of CIELab, CIELch or HunterLab, CMC (l:c), CIE2000 (l:c:h)|
|Color Spaces||CIE L*a*b*, CIE L*C*h*, Hunter Lab, CIE (XYZxy)|
|Illuminants||D50, D55, D65, D75, F2, F7, F11, C, A, Horizon, TL84, Ultralume 3000|
|Observers||2 degree,10 degree|
|Standard Indices||Whiteness [ASTM E313, CIE, GANZ, Berger, Stensby, Taube, Tappi], Yellowness [ASTM E313, D1925], Opacity [Contrast Ratio, Tappi], Strength [SWL, Summed, Weighted Sum], Haze, Munsell Notation, Orange Juice, Gloss [ASTM E429, Gloss60], Grey Scale [ISO 105, Staining, Color Change], Metamerism, Color Constancy Index, APHA, Gardner Color Index, ASTM Color Index, Saybolt Color Index, AATCC TM203 Light Blocking Index, DIN55979 Blackness Index, G7 Substrate Compensation|
|Configuration Options||Basic, Professional, Management, Satellite, Online Editions|
|Databases||MS Access, MS SQL Server|
|Experience Level||Beginner to Advanced|
|Import/Export Format||CxF, QTX, JB5, MIF|
|Languages Supported||English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Japanese, Chinese|
|Supported Devices||eXact, eXact Scan, eXact XP, CI4200, CI52, CI62, CI64, 962, 964, Color i5, Color i7, CE-7000A, CI7600, CI7800, SP62, SP64|
|Industry Standards||See Standard Indices|
|Ink Wells / Ink Units||No|
|Mobile Device Compatibility||No|
|Pass / Fail||Yes|
|What's Included?||Installation CD with Instructions|
|Windows||Win 7, Win 10|
|Available Disk Space||5 GB - 100 GB|
|Display Resolution||1024 x 768|
|Internet Connection||Yes, for PantoneLIVE|
|Number of Displays Supported per Workstation||1|
|Processor||Core 2 Duo, 2 G|
|Compatible Android Devices||None|
|Compatible iOS Devices||None|
SupportLooking for support? Visit this product's support page for comprehensive support information.
TrainingOnline Training / eLearning:
- Color Matching for Beginners
- A Guide to Understanding Color