Model #: np
Quality Assurance Software
NetProfiler is a cloud-based blend of software and color standards for verifying and optimizing performance of color measurement devices, reducing variance among instruments.
Ensure color consistency across the supply chain
Complex supply chains that encompass multiple departments and geographies can result in color inconsistencies. NetProfiler, a cloud-based blend of software and color standards from X-Rite, reduces variances among measurement devices. It allows users to verify and optimize performance of color measurement instruments, correcting issues caused by age, wear or environmental conditions. It includes NetProfiler software, NetProfiler Calibrated Tile Set (ceramic plaque and set of Munsell color standards) and the NetProfiler software license valid for one year.
When NetProfiler is consistently used across the supply chain, it enables the accurate exchange of spectral color data for formulation of ink and other colorants, quality control and reproduction of Pantone or other special colors where color tolerances are tight and there is little room for error. It is an easy-to-use solution that is a critical element of an effective end-to-end color workflow.
- Enables standardization of color acceptance criteria and quality across locations.
- Profile a wide range of instruments with or without an Internet connection to ensure accurate performance.
- Sophisticated monitoring tools can be configured to run on a regular basis for preventative maintenance to detect uncertainties, potential problems and instruments that need servicing to minimize waste and rework due to color issues.
- Benefit from automatic reminders when an instrument needs profiling, with a centrally controlled enterprise-wide instrument management process that ensures all instruments are performing at peak levels.
- Improved ceramic calibration media and new configurations optimized for handheld devices.
Errors in measurements can be the result of many different factors, and most can be corrected by profiling. This easy-to-use-solution helps to reduce costs due to measurement drift, identifies instruments in need of service, and helps to avoid inaccurate color in the production of products.
|Measurement Conditions||Reflectance, SCI / SCE|
|Supported Profile Format||N/A|
|Observers||2 degree,10 degree|
|3rd Party Software Supported||N/A|
|Compatible Software Supporting DNG Profiles||N/A|
|Configuration Options||Industrial Benchtops, Industrial Handhelds, Graphic Arts Handhelds|
|Experience Level||Beginner to Advanced|
|Languages Supported||English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Japanese, Chinese|
|Supported Devices||eXact, eXact XP, Ci4200, Ci52, Ci62, Ci64, 962, 964, Color i5, Color i7, CE-7000A, Ci7600, Ci7800, Ci7860, SP62, SP64, IntelliTrax 2|
|User Experience||Wizard Like|
|Industry Standards||See Standard Indices|
|Ink Wells / Ink Units||No|
|Mobile Device Compatibility||No|
|Pass / Fail||N/A|
|Scanner Target Support||N/A|
|What's Included?||Software with Instructions,on USB Stick, Calibration Media per Configuration Option|
|Windows||Win 7, Win 10|
|Available Disk Space||5 GB|
|Display Resolution||1024 x 768|
|Number of Displays Supported per Workstation||1|
|Processor||Core 2 Duo, 2 G|
|Compatible Android Devices||None|
|Compatible iOS Devices||None|
- NetProfiler will not connect with my instrument
- System Requirements - NetProfiler 3
- Cleaning Your Instrument
- Running NP3 From a Computer with No Internet Access
You Might Also Like
Multi-Purpose MeasurementThe Ci64, X-Rite’s most precise handheld sphere spectrophotometer, is available in three models with simultaneous SPIN/SPEX, correlated gloss and a UV option.
- ASDA and Ultimate Packaging