By default the PDC-SII system ships in static mode using the following default IP address: 172.16.1.100. If your network requires the system to be configured for DHCP, please follow the instructions below:
1. Connect the ITX instrument to the computer using the supplied yellow cross-over cable.
2. Configure the computer's IP address to the following setting:
Note: Please refer to the 'Setting the Default Static IP Address in your Computer' document if you need help configuring your computer's IP address.
3. Launch the PDC-SII software.
4. Click on the 'ToolCrib' icon located in the bottom right hand corner of the PDC-SII launch screen. You should see the following dialog box:
If you have created a password please enter it here. If you have not created a password, the default is to leave the window blank and click on 'Submit Password'. You should see the following screen (Komori systems will be identified as "PDC-SII").
5. Click on the PDC-SII device and click on 'Go'. You should see the following screen.
6. Type in the following IP address; 172.16.1.100 then click 'Connect'. Once the next screen appears, click on the 'Network Configuration' tab. You should see the following screen.
7. Click on 'Dynamic' and click on 'Apply'.
8. Close the "ToolCrib" software.
9. Close the PDC-SII software.
10. Unplug the PDC-SII instrument from the power supply for 10 seconds and re-apply power!
11. Restart the PDC-SII software.