Model #: ci61+rtl
Color measurement when and where you need it
Contractors and paint retailers know that time is money, and the X-Rite Ci61 handheld spectrophotometer is the perfect tool to reduce time spent on the worksite or at the customer counter. It delivers fast, accurate color matches for walls, carpeting, paint chips and inspirational items. Rugged and portable, the Ci61 is meant for precise color measurement on the go – whether it's across town or across the store.Store associates can use the Ci61 to give customers a superior shopping experience with fast and accurate color matches on even the most challenging items. Contractors, property managers, and interior designers can use this versatile handheld, battery-powered instrument to obtain precise color data on-site from virtually any surface, everything from delicate vases to drywall chips. They then can bring the data to paint shops for custom-mixed paints and coatings, confident that the matches will be spot-on for the end user.
- The Ci61 has a rugged design that is comfortable to hold.
- This portable instrument is powered by long-lasting standard Li-ion batteries but also has a 110-volt power supply for stationary applications. An optional external dual-bay battery charger and spare batteries are available.
- Delivers correlated 60⁰ gloss value for sheen identification and paint matching recommendations.
- Seamless connections via USB with included cable, and capability for Bluetooth connectivity in supported geographies.
- Compatible with ColorDesigner PLUS software for fast, easy paint formulation as well as storage and retrieval of paint recipes for ease of re-use.
|Short Term Repeatability - White||.10 ΔE*ab on white ceramic|
|Measurement Geometry||0.30 ΔE*ab avg.|
|Illumination Spot Size||14mm|
|Lamp Life||Approx. 500,000 measurements|
|Light Source||Gas-filled tungsten lamp|
|Measurement Cycle Time||≈ 2 seconds|
|Measurement Time||≈ 2 seconds|
|Photometric Range||0 to 200%|
|Spectral Analyzer||Blue-enhanced silicon photodiodes|
|Humidity||5% to 85%, non-condensing|
|Operating Temperature Range||50° to 104°F (10° to 40°C)|
|Storage Temperature Range||'-4° to 122°F (-20° to 50°C)|
|Dimensions (length, width, height)||21.3 cm 9.1 cm 10.9 cm|
|Package Dimensions (length, width, height)||51cm, 20cm, 41cm|
|Communication Interface||USB 2.0|
|Instrument Display||Backlit Color Graphic LCD|
|Languages Supported||English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Korean, and Japanese|
|Software Development Kit||XDS4|
@ 10 sec intervals
12VDC @ 2.5A
|Calibration||White and Zero|
|Pass / Fail||Yes|
|Sample Preview||Targeting window|
|What's Included?||Instrument with white calibration standard, black trap, manual(CD), AC adapter, carry case|