Model #: erx30
A compact, fully functional 45°/0° spectrophotometer with adjustable UV content ideal for color measurement in paper laboratories. Excellent spectral resolution of 1 nm.
ERX30 Laboratory Spectrophotometer for exact color and OBA measurements
Designed specifically to meet the needs of the paper industry, the ERX30 is the first available 45°/0° spectrophotometer with adjustable UV content for use in the laboratory. This allows exact measurement of both the base paper color and the level of optical brightening agents (OBAs) to ensure compliance with the latest industry standards, including M1.
When used with ESWin QC software, the ERX30 delivers clear pass/fail calculations and easy-to-understand display of results for fast, accurate decision making.
- 45°/0° spectrophotometric geometry aligns with printing industry standards so that everyone in the supply chain is speaking the same color language.
- Good correlation with average visual color assessments, since 45°/0° geometry most closely resembles the way in which the human eye perceives color.
- Measurement data aligns with closed-loop in-line measurement instruments on the paper machine, including the X-Rite ERX50 inline spectrophotometer, for exceptional consistency.
- Its broad spectral range from 330 nm to 730 nm with a real 1 nm resolution delivers excellent color data for both the visible and UV spectrums.
- External calibration is only necessary every 4 weeks for maximum instrument uptime.
The ERX30 delivers excellent short-term stability due to its use of real dual beam measurement, and its automatic wavelength calibration ensures exceptional measurement accuracy and long-term stability. The ERX30 is the must-have color measurement instrument that enables objective color assessment in the laboratory environment and the ideal complement to the ERX50 inline measurement system.
|Short Term Repeatability - White||dL*, da*, db* < 0.03|
|Measurement Working Distance||10mm|
- Pulp measurement in the Laminated Paper Industry - ERX Series
- How to clean white calibration standards - ERX series
- A Guide to Understanding Color
- Quality Guaranteed Through Inline Color Measurement