Model #: msccc
Starting at $80
For more than 40 years, the ColorChecker Classic target has been the unrivaled standard for true, consistent color reproduction in photo, film and other industries.
Achieve true-to-life image color reproduction
The ColorChecker Classic target is designed to deliver true-to-life color reproduction so photographers can predict and control how color will look under any illumination. It is ideal for both digital and film photography for both professional and hobbyist photographers.
The ColorChecker Classic target includes a patented array of 24 scientifically prepared natural, chromatic, primary and grayscale squares. Many of the squares represent natural objects, such as human skin, foliage and blue sky. Since they exemplify the color of their counterparts and reflect light the same way in all parts of the visible spectrum, the squares will match the colors of representative samples of natural objects under any illumination, and with any color reproduction process. Each solid patch is formulated individually to produce a pure, flat, rich color.
- Avoid costly mistakes that require trial-and-error color adjustments during editing or color grading.
- Include ColorChecker Classic in your photo capture and then later, while editing, use it to compare, measure and analyze differences in color reproduction in any color rendition system.
- Quickly and easily create custom camera profiles with X-Rite Camera Calibration software in Raw workflows for greater flexibility in color-adjusting images.
- ColorChecker Classic is made up of natural colors derived from skin tones, sky and flowers, as well as Color Gamut colors that test the range of saturation, primary colors RGBCMY for the print production process, and a gray scale.
- Filmmakers will more quickly achieve ideal color balance when grading, however, will get the best possible color using ColorChecker Video or ColorChecker Passport Video targets.
Photograph the ColorChecker Classic target in the same lighting as your images and use it as a visual reference to help with color correction. In addition to X-Rite’s Camera Calibration software, the ColorChecker Classic target is supported by a variety of third-party software solutions, including Black Magic DaVinci Resolve and Hasselblad Phocus.
|Dimensions (length, width, height)||8.25 x 11|
|Package Dimensions (length, width, height)||9 x 12|
|Shipped Weight||0.5 ilbs|
|3rd Party Software Supported||Yes|
|Compatible Software Supporting DNG Profiles||
Adobe® Lightroom® 2.0 or newer
Adobe® Photoshop® Camera Raw 4.5 or newer
Adobe® Photoshop® CS3 or newer
Adobe® Photoshop® Elements 7 or newer
Adobe® Bridge CS3 or newer
|Languages Supported||English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Chinese Simplified, Japanese, Portuguese|
|Windows||WIN7, WIN8, WIN10|