X-Rite Unveils Next-Generation Color Management Solutions at NPE 2015
GRAND RAPIDS, Mich., March 9, 2015 – X-Rite Incorporated, a global leader in color science and technology, and its subsidiary Pantone LLC, today announced that it will be exhibiting at NPE 2015, the International Plastics Showcase, scheduled for March 23rd to 27th, 2015, in Orlando, Florida. At Booth S10097 in the South Hall, X-Rite Pantone will unveil its next-generation benchtop sphere spectrophotometer, the new Ci7800, designed to help customers achieve consistent color across the entire plastics supply chain, from concept design through final product.
“Ensuring end-to-end color perfection in the supply chain is a critical component of lean manufacturing by eliminating waste, reducing costs and improving efficiencies,” said Aleks Zlatic, Vice-President Sales at X-Rite. “At NPE, we will showcase a wide range of color measurement and management technologies, including a new Ci7800 benchtop sphere spectrophotometer, that will help brand owners, compounders, quality control professionals and plastic manufacturers ensure that color specifications and tolerances are met throughout each step in the supply chain for accurate colors at the point of delivery.”
X-Rite Pantone color measurement and management solutions featured at NPE:
- Next Generation Ci7800 Benchtop Sphere Spectrophotometer, delivers best-in-class sample-to-sample color measurement, from raw materials all the way through to the delivery of a color-perfect product. Its many new features are designed to improve productivity throughout the entire plastics manufacturing process by eliminating color errors.
- Portable and Compact Spectrophotometers, including 45/0 spectrophotometers, that serve as a foundation for color control programs, making it easy and efficient for plastic manufacturers or suppliers to understand, manage and control color at any stage of production.
- Pocket-sized Spectrocolorimeter that can be used to compare the colors of lab samples or plastic parts in the field with reference standards, and then create reports that can be shared with supply chain partners.
- Color Management Software that reduces guesswork in evaluating color, reduces color formulation costs and allows verification, optimization and certification of performance of color measurement devices.
- Pantone Essentials and the Pantone PLUS Standard plastic chip collection, a reliable standard against which to match materials and products throughout the supply chain and to ensure accurate color specification.
“The choice of color is essential to a product’s success – it creates an emotional connection with the buyer. Suppliers that can deliver brand owners consistent colors every time have a competitive advantage in a crowded marketplace,” added Zlatic.
To schedule a briefing at the show, please contact Alicia Libucha at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Founded in 1958, X-Rite, Incorporated is a global leader in color science and technology. With its wholly owned subsidiary Pantone, X-Rite employs more than 800 people in 11 countries. The company’s corporate headquarters are located in Grand Rapids, Mich., with regional headquarters in Europe and Asia and service centers across Europe, the Middle East, Asia, and the Americas. X-Rite Pantone offers a full range of color management solutions used by manufacturers, retailers, printers, photographers and graphic design houses to achieve precise management and communication of color throughout their processes. XRite Pantone products and services are recognized standards in the printing, packaging, photography, graphic design, video, automotive, paints, plastics, textiles and medical industries. For further information, please visit www.xrite.com. For the latest news, information and conversations, connect with X-Rite on LinkedIn, Vimeo, Twitter, and Facebook.
About PantonePantone LLC, a wholly owned subsidiary of X-Rite, Incorporated, has been the world’s color authority for nearly 50 years, providing design professionals with products and services for the colorful exploration and expression of creativity. Always a source for color inspiration, Pantone also offers paint and designer-inspired products and services for consumers. More information is available at www.pantone.com. For the latest news, trends, information and conversations, connect with Pantone on Twitter, Facebook and Pinterest.