Terms used in IFS may not be understood.
1) SPM = Spectro Photo Meter
2) Jobs-collection of standards & samples
3) Assortment-Calibration Set
4) Recipe- Formula
5) Basic Materials - Bases and colorants for assortment.
6) Batching System- Dispenser equipment.
7) CxF- a universal file exchange format
8) NC: number of colorants
9) P: price
10) FT: film thickness
11) Palette formulation- similar to shade library.
12) e-Recipe-e-mail function.
13) Organize Database- Database select.
14) Batch processing- When components change the calset and all associated formulas will be updated. (This is a long process).
15) Spectral Deviation- Curve fit index.
16) Thickness Objects- (for flexo under database tab) This is used for different analox roller thicknesses 100% =drawdown thickness which equals1,which is a relativity value for the thickness. i.e The drawdown was applied at .25 mils. This would equal a thickness object value of 1 so a .5 mil application would equal a thickness object value of 2 and a .125 mil application would equal a .5 thickness object value