Network Connection Identification on Windows
The following instruction were created using Windows 7. Instructions for other versions of Windows may be slightly different.
- From your Windows desktop click "Start"
- Click "Control Panel"
- In the search box, type "Network"
- Click "Network and Sharing Center"
- Here you can see what network you are connected to
- In the example shown here, I am connected to a wireless network titled "XRSECURE"
to return to the troubleshooter
Questions? Need a Quote? Contact Us. 1.800.248.9748