Affordable, Professional Spectral Color Measurement
Designed for your unique needs, i1Basic is the perfect system to get you working effectively in a color managed ecosystem. It includes the industry standard i1Pro spectrophotometer and i1 Match Monitor profiling software, helping you achieve accurate color on all your LCD, CRT and laptop displays. Create profiles for any ambient light condition, allowing optimal viewing of color-critical work. Match all monitors in your workgroup with reference profiles. Select from unlimited gamma white point and luminance settings, and optimize gray balance for more neutral and better-defined grays. You can even validate and trend monitor performance.
The i1Basic package also includes i1Share software, which allows you to measure spot colors and capture both flash and ambient light. i1Pro is supported by all major RIP manufacturers, so your profiles will be compatible.
The i1Basic system is also available in a UV version for professionals who require UV filtration for certain types of ink and printing.
As your color management needs increase, simply add additional i1Match modules through a purchased access code to increase the functionality of your i1Basic solution: RGB & CMYK Output, Scanner, Digital Projector, Digital Camera, and i1Editor.
- Industry-standard spectrophotometer for both emissive (monitors) and reflective (print) profiling. With additional i1Match modules, use it to profile your monitors, scanners, digital cameras (with the optional ColorChecker Digital SG), and RGB and CMYK printers.
- Ambient light measurement head
- Monitor holder
- Soft carrying case
- USB powered, so extra power cable is not required
- Available in either NoFilter and UVcut. Purchase according to your workflow requirements.
- The included i1Match software features easy and advanced modes for calibrating and profiling LCD, CRT and laptop monitors.
- Create profiles for any ambient light condition, allowing for optimal viewing of color-critical work
- Use reference profiles to match all monitors in your workgroup
- Select from unlimited gamma white point and luminance settings
- One push button monitor calibration (PBC) support for leading industry monitors. (Please see Specifications tab for complete listing.)
- Validate and trend monitor performance
- Optimize gray balance for more neutral and better defined grays
- Includes interactive i1Defined training in the box
Also Included with i1Basic
- Spot color positioning target
- Scanning ruler
- Backup board
- i1 Reflective scan target
- i1Share software for creating, evaluating and communicating color
- Digital Pantone Library
- i1Basic: EOBA
- i1Basic UV cut: EOBAUV