Quality profiling delivers accurate color for proofing and print/electronic production for today’s complex cross-media campaigns!
Upgrade your ProfileMaker or i1Match to get market-leading solution for fast, easy profiling of monitors, printers and scanners to ensure the utmost in color accuracy.
Superior profiles for leading-edge results.
With today’s complex cross-media communications campaigns, accurate profiling is vital in managing customer expectations across the color supply chain. With i1Pro 2 Solutions, prepress and premedia professionals can create profiles that present the best colors on your monitors, printers or online web-to-print submission tools.
- Ease-of-Use: New LED status and scanning guides along with built-in self-check software makes it even easier to create and maintain profiles.
- Data Reporting: Quality assurance analysis allows for accurate measuring and tracking from soft proof to print or electronic output and reports on monitor and printer behavior over time.
- Adjust for variations in paper: When optical brighteners are added for a brighter image, they create varying measurement results. Broader support of measurement conditions enables you to work to today’s ISO standards with confidence.
The i1Publish upgrade provides a fast, easy way to create custom profiles for your prepress tools, including monitors, scanners and printers, in addition to cameras and projectors, providing you with the complete control required to create consistency across all of your devices.
- Profiles CMYK and N color devices
- Includes tools to manage tonal curves and under-color removal (UCR/GCR)
- Maps colors on current products and prints to the PANTONE™ library
- Brings your proofing printer back to its profile state when it strays
- Creates unique profiles based on viewing conditions
- Enables a quick assessment using ColorChecker Proof target
- Expands your current tool set with ColorChecker Camera Calibration system
- Profile a range of products including cameras and projectors
i1 Family 2012 - Sales Brochure »
i1Pro vs. i1Pro 2 Instrument Comparison Chart »
M Standards White Paper – M Standards »
Must own qualifying software solutions (i1Match, ProfileMaker, MonacoPROFILER) are eligible for this upgrade package). Includes i1Publish and supports i1Pro, i1Pro 2, i1iO and i1iSis (instruments not included).