G7 Onsite Training and Qualification
Request a Quote
Our G7™ Certified Experts will come to your site to help you update your workflow to G7™ compliance, then train you to achieve and maintain control and consistency in each and every print run.
G7™ is a proof-to-print process control method that allows you to reliably and efficiently match the visual appearance of multiple devices, ensuring that your process colors are neutral and balanced while also improving gray balance, color stability and color matching. G7™ can be applied to any type of CMYK printing process, including Inkjet, Offset Sheetfed, Offset Web, and Flexo print. IDEAlliance has created the G7™ Master Printer Program to help you incorporate this method into your workflow, and the G7™ Certified Experts at X-Rite Color Services can help you achieve G7™ Qualification.
The G7™ Master Printer Program teaches you how to use and apply process control procedures throughout your entire process. The benefits include:
- The ability to print and achieve the same color, over and over, from press to press
- Assurance that you are printing to industry standards, such as GRACoL or SWOP
- Continued makeready savings
- The ability to notice little things you would never notice in daily production, such as a drift in your press or proofer or changes in dot gain, ink color or trap, so you can correct them immediately.
- An edge in the marketplace. Print Buyers who are seeking consistency are looking for G7™ Master Printers to ensure their color work will print consistently.
This course is designed to teach pressmen and pre-press operators how to optimize the EasyTrax Auto Scanning solution. Operators, pressroom supervisors, quality control managers, and anyone involved in the production of printed materials, will also benefit.