Model #: 6002-002
The TeleFlash 445 is an in-line, non-contact, non-destructive 45/0 color measurement device ideal for use in coil coating and other industrial applications.
Color Accuracy in Variable Coil Coating Environments
The TeleFlash 445 System eliminates costly production line color errors, especially in coil coating environments with frequent color changes. This automated in-line quality control system provides non-contact measurement and continuous reporting, with a 45°/0° standardized measurement geometry. Easy to operate, the system works on virtually any material and in the harshest production environments to offer comparisons to specific standards or absolute measurements.
The TeleFlash 445 measures a full range of materials, including textured, finely patterned, gloss and for products such as vinyl, textiles, food pigments, films, glass, and powders. It allows operators to monitor and correct color performance in-line without the need for sample taking and laboratory measurements.
- Enables in-line color measurement and evaluation of color deviation for complete coverage of product run without stopping production.
- Measures within a range of up to five feet without significant variation from system to sample for non-contact, non-destructive measurement and the utmost in configuration flexibility.
- Operates safely in dusty environments and in operations that require explosion-proof protection.
- For the ultimate in ease of use and to ensure fast response times, visual graphics and acoustic alerts indicate when color tolerance is exceeded.
- Objective evaluation according to accepted international standards ensures integrity of in-line measurement programs.
The TeleFlash 445’s large 30mm measurement area makes it ideal for measuring large surfaces such as those produced in the coil coating industry. When measuring hot material, data is recalculated to room temperature to avoid thermochromatic effects.
|Short Term Repeatability - White||< 0.03 dE(CMC)|
|Measurement Working Distance||55mm|