Model #: pantonelive
PantoneLIVE is a suite of products, licenses and services enabling secure access to a database of spectrally defined Pantone® and brand spot color standards via a partner ecosystem.
Digital Color Communication Drives Consistency
The purpose of PantoneLIVE is to share accurate and achievable colors across a packaging print supply chain. This results in more color consistent product on-the-shelf. PantoneLIVE provides common color standards, for brands, designers and printers alike, which are achievable on different substrates, printing presses and ink systems.
PantoneLIVE Solutions & Services:
- PantoneLIVE Portal: Cloud-based portal to manage and deploy packaging color assets across multiple locations or users. Manage access to PantoneLIVE Private Libraries, ColorCert and any other color related assets based on user type, location, brand, workflow stage or other parameters.
- PantoneLIVE for Production: License that enables the access to PantoneLIVE libraries from a PantoneLIVE enabled solution such as editors, proofing, quality control and ink formulation software.
- PantoneLIVE for Design: License and software bundle that enables Packaging Designers to use up-to-date PantoneLIVE libraries in Adobe Illustrator and visualize how color will look on different package materials and types.
- PantoneLIVE Digital Drawdowns: Physical color standards printed digitally to provide a visual reference that sets clear color expectations throughout the supply chain.
- PantoneLIVE Digital Tolerance Guide: Physical color standard printed digitally to provide a visual LAB reference of tolerance for any given color.
- PantoneLIVE Color Mapping and Rationalization: Service that analyzes a digital color library and consolidates colors that have variations so small they are effectively the same. The colors are then mapped to standard Pantone® Matching System (PMS) colors and also to PantoneLIVE dependent references.
- PantoneLIVE Consulting: Consulting service for color projects big and small. These services range in complexity from the expertise of our color scientists to custom color consulting offered by the Pantone Color Institute.
Communicate Color Requirements
Communicate accurate brand spot color requirements more effectively, across your entire packaging print supply chain, 24/7, wherever they are being printed.Define standards digitally and set achievable targets
PantoneLIVE provides a way to define and communicate spot colors digitally. It also takes into account the final production conditions under which a color will be reproduced.
Access to the spectral definition of a color better equips the supply chain to manage variables that occur throughout the process.
All supply chain members who have a subscription to PantoneLIVE, are provided instant access to the Master and Dependent Pantone® Colors. In addition, brands can manage and distribute brand equity colors using the PantoneLIVE infrastructure to allow access to approved suppliers.
Achieve color consistency at the shelf, regardless of how and where packaging is produced.
Achieve color consistency at the shelf, regardless of how and where packaging is produced.The ability to source globally without compromising on quality
Brand integrity, color consistency and print quality are more critical than ever. At the same time, brands have the need to globally source their packaging production. PantoneLIVE streamlines and automates the communication of brand color requirements regardless of how, and where the package is to be produced. When a PantoneLIVE color is specified on a printed package, all suppliers produce to the same production standard. ColorCert® closes the communication loop, by providing real-time information from the press run.
All color data in the PantoneLIVE cloud has been measured taking into consideration the latest ISO measurement modes and conditions, as well as other current industry standards. Spectral information in the PantoneLIVE cloud is in a CxF format, the ISO Committee recently adopted X-Rite’s Color Data Exchange format (CxF), as an industry standard.
The end result? No more surprises and a much more efficient and cost-effective supply chain.
X-Rite Pantone has a number of PantoneLIVE partners who are adding significant value to the ecosystem, and we continue to add more.
PantoneLIVE Preferred Partners
PantoneLIVE Technology Partners
PantoneLIVE INK Partners
PANTONE®, PantoneLIVE and other Pantone trademarks are the property of Pantone LLC. All other trademarks or registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Pantone is a wholly owned subsidiary of X-Rite, Incorporated. Licensed under Sun Chemical Corporation. Sun Chemical’s patented technology enables the communication of a consistent, digital description of the desired appearance of a product. – [U.S. Patent Nos. 7,034,960; 7,202,976; 7,268,918; 7,417,764 and their foreign equivalents]. © Pantone LLC, 2016. All rights reserved.
You Might Also Like
InkFormulation Software is a fast, accurate, consistent ink formulation, formula creation, storage, approval and retrieval solution for offset, flexo, gravure and screen-printing inks.
- Don't Hit Those Color Targets
News and Events
X-Rite Pantone, experts in blending the art and science of colour, will focus on a variety of its recently launched solutions at the show. Among those are: eXact Xp, the new ColorCert 2.7 and the improved connectivity with InkFormulation. Come by the stand G31.