References...Creation in the 391
MQSA and ACR have determined that there are times that warrant the establishment of new references. Some examples might be: installing a new processor or changing out a sensitometer or densitometer.
Create new references by following these steps:
- Expose and process 5 new control strips. These should have been prepared each day for five days.
- Select the channel normally used for daily processing.
- Select [p1] to go to [p2] and then select [ref].
- Press first button that is under [new].
- "READ REF STRIP #1" will be displayed. Insert and read the first control strip.
- When prompted to read the remaining four old strips, insert the strips.
- "RECORD TEMP" will display after the last strip is read. Select the up or down arrows to set the correct temperature for the processor. Press [go] to view the new references.
- Press both [MENU] buttons to return to the "MAIN MENU" for measuring.
Questions? Need a Quote? Contact Us. 1.888.800.9580