Model #: ccn-ccss
ColorCert ScoreCard Server
Quality Assurance Software
Real-Time Quality Reporting at Your Fingertips
ColorCert ScoreCard Server offers a convenient dashboard that brings brands, packaging converters and premedia professionals together to evaluate and monitor the health of the packaging workflow. By combining scorecard reporting and statistical process control, it closes the color communication loop by allowing real-time access to performance on press regardless of geographic location. View a summary of overall quality levels using customizable filters based on plant, machine, customer, work type, or other job parameters. Then dig deeper into problem areas for efficient exception management.
With the ColorCert ScoreCard server, simply create an agreed-upon specification including color standards, dot gain, and tolerances. It returns one number that reflects the level of compliance with that specification. The ColorCert dynamic scoring algorithm is directly based on individual targets and tolerances, and reports how well they were achieved rather than artificial weighting used by other solutions that can distract operators, inadvertently placing focus on less important metrics.
- Provides a platform that enables converters and brand owners to share and analyze color and print quality consistency from actual production data, proactively and in real time.
- Delivers transparency in reporting with all stakeholders working toward a specific target throughout the entire workflow.
- Ensures traceability color across a complex global supply chain, ensuring that products will accurately reflect brand identify when they reach the shelf.
- Allows organizations to leverage Big Data to support lean business practices and improve overall color and print quality and consistency.
- Provides insight into areas of opportunity to identify, evaluate and correct.
- Instruments Supported by ColorCert
- Can X-RiteColor Master and Color iQC data be imported?
- Duplicating preferences between workstations
- Glossary for ColorCert
You Might Also Like
Quality Assurance SoftwareColorCert Desktop Tools are modular solutions enabling accurate creation of color specifications and process control at multiple points throughout the packaging workflow.
Quality Assurance Software
The Repository Server is a secure, cloud-based portal for managing and deploying packaging color assets based on user type, location, brand, workflow stage or other parameters.
News and Events
Managing your packaging color workflow has never been easier! Come and visit us at our booth on the next Interpack in Dusseldorf and get the color just the way you imagined it!
At FUSE, leaders and visionaries in Branding and Design, including our own Ron Voigt, President of X-Rite Pantone, share their vision for the future, reveal the challenges you must be prepared to face and provide you with strategies needed to succeed in this new reality.
Visit X-Rite Pantone at booth #420 to learn how our solutions help printers and packaging converters lower quality control costs, reduce time to market, and unify color communications.
Managing your packaging color workflow has never been easier! Come and visit us at our booth on the next Graphicspag in Barcelona and get the color just the way you imagined it!