Model #: vs410
Ensure accurate color and fast change-overs with the affordable VeriColor Spectro, a compact, durable inline spectrophotometer ideal for harsh industrial manufacturing applications.
Do you change production color frequently and/or face challenges with ensuring fast change-over times and minimal waste of expensive materials? By implementing the X-Rite VeriColor inline spectrophotometer, you can quickly and accurately determine colorant requirements, seamlessly communicating among formulation, production and quality control systems.
Accurate and affordable, the VeriColor Spectro is compact and durable, ideal for harsh industrial manufacturing applications. No special lighting or shrouding is required with this all-inclusive solution, which excludes ambient light. You will improve quality control and reduce operating expense with this cost-efficient, in-line non-contact color measurement solution that provides absolute spectral and colorimetric data for process control. It is easy to set up and manage and enables color control in real time to contain and eliminate color problems without disrupting production.
- NEMA-4 IP67 rated, the VeriColor Spectro delivers lab-grade performance in a robust, industrially hardened design.
- Its patented technology allows accurate in-line capture of color data in the presence of depth variation and dramatic changes in ambient light.
- Operators can detect, analyze and contain color problems, making corrections without stopping production.
- This true 31-band spectrophotometer provides absolute color data across the visible spectrum at 10 nm intervals for the ultimate in accuracy and control.
The VeriColor Spectro offers inline non-contact measurement at an affordable price. It features a high degree of inter-instrument repeatability and color accuracy and is ideal for use in a wide variety of applications and industries. It guarantees faster production time by improving color control, and reducing waste of expensive raw materials and dyes.
|Short Term Repeatability - White||0.05 dEab|
|Measurement Working Distance||4"|
- Resetting A VeriColor Spectro With Tool Crib
- VeriColor Spectro Troubleshooter
- Issuing RCI Commands to Reset My VeriColor Spectro
- Configuring Tool Crib to Connect to a VeriColor Spectro
- Connectivity Precautions for Vericolor Products