REPLACING THE BATTERY PACK
1. Unplug the AC adapter and click power switch to OFF.
2. Carefully set instrument on its top and slide battery access cover toward rear of instrument and remove.
3. Grasp plastic tab that extends from battery pack and pull until pack is removed.
4. Slide new—or charged—battery pack into instrument until connector is properly seated.
5. Reinstall battery access cover by sliding into position.
6. Discharged battery packs should be charged in the instrument for 16 hours.