Previous Version: v1.3.1
Release Date: August 16, 2018
File Type: PC - EXE File
Download File: PC Version
IMPORTANT: After installation of Pantora 1.4, it is necessary to perform the TAC7 calibration before any measurements.
Pantora 1.4 is a maintenance release which contains the following improvements:
- Support for spatially varying Fresnel maps (including export to VRay)
- Improved post-processing:
- Improved car paint color accuracy by optimized color table interpolation
- Fixed clear coat normal map for car paints
- Improved SVBRDF color fitting. Removed the requirement to specify the highlight color. Reduced noise in specular color map for dark glossy materials. Fix issue with complementary specular to diffuse color.
- Improved SVBRDF fitting of glossy materials
- Improved SVBRDF fitting of anisotropic materials
- SVBRDF fitting improvements that render material type “3D Textile” obsolete. Instead material type “Textile” or “Other” should be used for processing.
- Reduced SVBRDF fitting time
- Stabilized post processing
- Improved accuracy of OpenGL rendering with environmental lighting (in particular for GGX materials)
- Improved scenes and objects for the VLB (with better tessellation)
- Support for approval workflow on VLB 1.1.1
- Additional keyboard shortcuts in Viewer and Editor