Previous Version: v6.41
Release Date: November 9, 2020
File Type: PC - Self-extracting Executable
Download File: PC Version
Windows 7 is no longer supported with this version. This Version requires Windows 8.1 or higher.
With this version a newer Dongle driver will be installed, that supports the latest Windows 10 2004 update. Please unplug the dongle prior to installation and plug it back in afterwards.
During startup you will be asked for a database conversion (from version 6.32 and older). We recommend making a backup of your database prior to that.
Version 6.5 is a maintenance release that includes the new functionality of adding a technical varnish to the recipe and corrects several issues and improvements identified since the initial release of 6.41.
- Additional colorant type Technical varnish.
- Improvements in Recipe Formulation.
- Further Improvements with PantoneLIVE references.
- Additional objects for the Print Layout.
- Additional options for Recipe export as csv file.
- Fixed issues with Thickness objects.
- Changes in the recipe editor are saved correctly.
- Improved handling of cxf files with multiple measurement.
- Closed a gap in User Administrator regarding Delta E setting.
- Fixed an issue with external command interface.
- Fixed an issue with the search options in Define target color -> get.
- Improved Chinese and Italian translations.
For more information please refer to the document Version 6.5 Enhancements.
Recipe sets and improved access rights are not saved in a database backup (workaround: copy sqlite database file for backup or use recommended command line backup for MySQL databases).