eXact InkKeyControl v184.108.40.206
Name: eXact InkKeyControl
Previous Version: v220.127.116.11
Release Date: February 26, 2019
File Type: PC: Self-extracting EXE installer
Download File: PC Version
- Added capability to interface with eXact Auto-Scan
- Updated patch zone placement
- Added Laser functionality support within software
- Added M1 Part 2 support
- Added support for G7 Substrate Compensation
- Added support for PantoneLIVE
- Windows 7 32-bit or 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit or 64-bit, Windows 10 32-bit or 64-bit.
- A 2 GHz processor with 1GB memory is required, 3 GHz processor with 2 GB memory recommended.
- At a minimum, the monitor size must be 17" with 1280x1024 resolution, 22" touch-screen monitor with a resolution of 1920x1080 is highly recommended.
- Hard drive capacity of at least 20 GB is required.
- At least one network card is required for the application. The console interface requires a second card.
- A touch screen display is strongly encouraged for optimum usability.
- Extract files into a temporary folder.
- Double click on the setup.exe file.
- Additional information on product usage may be found under InkKeyControl product support.
- Please be sure to shut down the Windows Firewall and any anti-virus applications that may be running before installing.
- The SQL Server 2012 Installer that is provided as part of this application installer may appear partially in English.
- The targets generated from a manual L*a*b* entry in the Target Editor are approximations which should be verified by the user.
- Job import and export have a limitation of 200 sheets. Jobs containing more than 200 sheets will fail to export or import.
- The application is set up to work only on displays with 96 DPI resolutions.
- The international keyboard may exhibit strange characters, but no functionality is lost.