ColorDesigner PLUS v3.6 Patch 4
Name: ColorDesigner PLUS Patch
Version: v3.6 Patch 4
Previous Version: v3.6 Patch 2
Release Date: April 30, 2019
File Type: PC - Zipped installer
Download File: PC Version
Patch 4 includes the following updates:
- Improved the ability to share an instrument with other software applications. In particular, CD PLUS previously would not release the instrument connection after launch.
- Added support for Ci52 OEM instrument models, including the ability to enable/disable a transform embedded in the instrument.
- Corrected a dispenser setup issue: when a newer version of the FAST & Fluid Management IDD was installed, CD PLUS would not detect its presence and would display an error message. This error has been corrected.
- The dispense log file was renamed to “DispenserLog.txt”, and the date/time written to the log represents the beginning of the dispense, not its completion.
- Added Polish language translations for the CD PLUS help files.
Patch 4 also includes everything in Patch 3
- Improved the ability to share an instrument with other software applications. In particular, CD PLUS previously would not release the instrument connection after checking for a firmware update.
Patch 4 also includes everything in Patch 2
- Added Polish language translations for the CD PLUS application.
- Added Romanian language translations for the CD PLUS application and the help files.
- Added Dutch language translations for the help files.
- Updated dispense logging so no log entry is created until after a successful scan of the base barcode (when a base scan is required).
Patch 4 also includes everything in Patch 1
- Corrected a problem where scheduled updates would not initiate.
- Resolved issues in which the user settings for scheduled updates were ignored.
- Updated the automatic update notification dialog so it always appears on top of the CD PLUS window.
- Eliminated the creation of duplicate entries in the dispense log.