Ci6X Firmware r1.1.777
Download: Ci6X Firmware
Supports models: Ci60, Ci61+RTL, Ci62, Ci62+RTL, Ci64
Previous Version: r1.1.571
Release Date: 10/10/2014
File Type: PC - Self-extracting Executable
Download: PC Version
Notes: If you have not used your Ci6X with a PC application prior to this you may need to install the Ci6X instrument driver v2.4.1.
To download the driver, please click here.
Download (save) the file to your desktop or a temporary folder. Following the download, close all other programs including your browser before performing the install. To complete the installation, connect your Ci6x to your computer via the USB cable. You should also connect your Ci6x to the power supply, then double-click on the file to run the firmware installer.
History: New Features . . .
- The limit of 250 standards per project has been eliminated. All 1000 allowed standards can now be put in one project.
- Manual colorimetric standards can be created through the instrument interface.
- Individual standards can now be deleted.
- All standards can now be deleted through the configuration menu.
- Corrects a database related timing issue that can cause instruments to freeze and appear non-functional. Instruments that are frozen can be recovered by starting the instrument in the monitor mode and loading the new firmware.