Can an 810 be converted to an 811?

Question -


Can an X-Rite Model 810TR densitometer be converted to a Model 811TR?


Answer -


Yes - this can be done but the instrument will need to be sent in to X-Rite for Technical Service to perform the conversion. You should contact X-Rite at 888-826-3044 for current pricing to perform this conversion.

Questions? Need a Quote? Contact Us.  1.888.800.9580