The Western Coatings Symposium and Show 2021 de Outubro 17 - 20, 2021
Join X-Rite in Booth #426 at The Western Coatings Symposium and Show 2021
Visit our booth to see live demonstrations of our innovative color measurement solutions and learn how you can integrate consistent, precise color quality control into your production processes. You can also talk with X-Rite Color Experts and get the insights you need to holistically manage your color from design to production.
Featured Solutions for Color Measurement:
- The Ci7800 is the supply chain instrument of choice, delivering ≤0.08 average dE* inter-instrument agreement and repeatability of ≤0.01 dE* to meet tight color tolerances.
- The Ci64 is our most precise and accurate handheld sphere spectrophotometer with simultaneous SPIN/SPEX, correlated gloss and a UV option to accurately measure uneven surfaces.
- MA-5 QC, MAT-12 and MAT-6 portable multi-angle spectrophotometers combine color imaging with multi-angle technology to deliver precise color measurements on special effect paints and finishes.
Featured Solutions for Formulation & Quality Control:
- Color iQC is a configurable, job-based quality assurance solution that enables brands, suppliers, and manufacturers to define and ensure correct color measurement practices, regardless of location or software configuration.
- EFX QC software helps to capture, define, and control effect finishes with digital data to enable real-time performance monitoring across an integrated supply chain.
To learn more about our X-Rite Industry Solutions for coating color measurement visit our website.
To learn more about our booth at The Western Coatings Symposium and Show 2021 and register to attend, visit our event page.