COLOR22 Conference de Janeiro 22 - 25, 2022
X-Rite Pantone will be attending the COLOR22 Conference January 22-25, 2022 in La Jolla, CA.
Meet X-Rite at the COLOR22 Conference
Stop by the X-Rite Pantone table to learn about tools to help you integrate consistent and precise color control into your production processes. You can also speak with our Color Experts, see demos, and gain industry insight to holistically manage your color from design through production.
Don’t miss two presentations by our X-Rite Color Experts:
- January 24 at 2:00pm: Cindy Cooperman will speak about Digital Strategies for Brand Print Quality Programs.
- January 24 at 3:30pm: Ray Cheydleur will participate in a panel discussion on how today’s standards trends will affect color management in the future.
Featured Color Measurement Solutions:
- eXact™ Family: From a simple densitometer to a highly advanced spectral measurement instrument, for use with paper, film or other substrates, the X-Rite eXact family is the most accurate and consistent color measurement instrument on the market.
- i1 Family: A broad range of professional color management solutions to profile printers, displays, and projectors on a wide variety of substrates, including textiles.
Featured Software Solutions:
- ColorCert Suite: A software ecosystem that simplifies color communication, manages color standards, and unites brand owners, design agencies, premedia professionals, and plating and ink companies around the world.
- PantoneLIVE Production: A cloud-based suite of products, licenses, and services that provide secure access to a database of spectrally defined digital Pantone® and brand spot color standards via a partner ecosystem so all stakeholders can work from the same color data.
Featured Support and Training Solutions:
- Device Service & Protection: Preventative maintenance is the first and best defense against downtime due to repairs. Protect your X-Rite color measurement devices with a Service Care Plan, which includes repairs and annual certification.
- FOCA Online: Fundamentals of Color and Appearance (FOCA) Online is an interactive eLearning course that offers a solid foundation in color and appearance science. From the physics of color to lighting, spectrophotometers and color data, you will learn how to measure, view, and communicate color.
X-Rite’s print and packaging solutions can help you achieve color consistency to get to market faster and reduce color related costs. To learn more about X-Rite’s industry solutions for color measurement for the printing industry visit our website.
To learn more about the COLOR22 Conference and register to attend, visit https://color.printing.org.