IntelliTrax Software v18.104.22.168
Download: IntelliTrax Software
Previous Version: v22.214.171.124
Release Date: 3/15/2013
File Type: PC - ZIP File
Download: PC Version
This is a full release of ITX software. As with prior releases, it is necessary to remove any earlier version of IntelliTrax software before installing the new application. Your database will not be affected. On completion of the new install, the ITX system will update the database to reflect all new features and functions.
"Intellitraxv126.96.36.199.zip" is a self-extracting Windows installer. Download (save) the file to your desktop or a temporary folder. Following the download, close all other programs including your browser before performing the install. To complete the installation, unzip the file then navigate to the setup folder and double-click on the “Setup.exe”.
- Added support for the new X-Rite eXact device (USB and Bluetooth) for spot measurement of colors
- Improved closed loop feature to allow external control of the job start and stop process.
- Improved XRGA standard handling:
- Fixed importing issues.
- Upgrading to XRGA is now permanent.
- XRGA is now the default setting for new installs.
Significant Bug Fixes:
- Fixed database script for upgrade from v1.4 to the latest version.
- Fixed issues with Japanese UI in Press Tool for certain resolutions on Japanese hardware.
- Added Windows 8 Support (32bit and 64 bit).
- Added support for Widescreen monitors (16:9 ratio).
NOTE: The new default libraries will automatically be installed for new systems only; for upgrades the updated files will need to be imported in from the ColorLibrary folder which is located in the root folder of IntelliTrax).