ColorCert Suite v4.2.5 Build 72
Imię: ColorCert Suite
Wersja: v4.2.5 Build 72
Wcześniejsza Wersja: v4.2.0 Build 143
Data Wydania: lipca 7, 2021
Typ pliku: PC - MSI Installer, MAC - Disk Image File
ATTENTION: As a new major version release, QA Tools users with Perpetual Licenses will require a purchased upgrade in order to use 4.0+ (PN# CCR-CCQAP). Please contact Sales if you have any questions or assistance in obtaining the upgrade.
ATTENTION: Mac users who use a hardware dongle to license their system should not upgrade to 4.0+ as the hardware dongle software is not compatible with the latest Apple application notarization requirements. Users who use a software dongle to license the software may upgrade to 4.0+ with no problem. We encourage all users to upgrade to software dongle licensing. Please contact Tech Support if you need to make this transition.
New features/Improvements Since 4.2.0:
- Chooser: Improvements to the status messages for instrument, repo, database and PantoneLIVE
- Repo: Added ability to assign "user group" in the Repo Save dialog (requires API v2 to be used; see repo login screen)
- Application Editor: Add new protection method using a passcode
- Rules Editor: Add new protection method using a passcode
- Profile Editor: Make protection method consistent with application and rules
- Profile Editor: Ink and spot inspectors now allow switching between SPIN and SPEX value display
- MeasureTool: Skips the scan type chooser if only patch-by-patch mode is available
- QA Tools: Now shows NetProfiler status for standards and trials
- QA Tools: When measuring, if there is no matching standard, the 'No matches found' dialog now allows you to use the measurement as a trial anyway (if a standard is currently active)
- Removed support for 5xx/9xx/SP6x and SpectroEye instruments
Changes/Fixes Since 4.2.0:
- General: Improvements to auto-proxy detection under MacOS
- CI64: Automatically close the calibration window after a successful calibration
- Rules Editor: Prevent rules editor opening up behind main window
- QA Tools: Changed density widget so delta value precision is consistent
- QA Tools: Allow single mode PantoneLIVE standards to be updated to multi-mode
- QA Tools: Fixed issue that caused IFS to not recognize substrate measurements or PantoneLIVE standards
- QA Tools: No longer shows PantoneLIVE menu option when PantoneLIVE switched off in preferences
- QA Tools: Measure substrate now works with CI64 on Windows
- QA Tools: Add absolute/relative switch to the Lab Plot widget
- MeasureTool: Fixed a crash when using Quick Correct to replace a single patch in a scanned measurement
- Profile Editor: Fixed a crash when adjusting dot gain pivot points in profiles loaded from ICC
New Features/Improvements Since 4.1.1:
- Rules Editor: Hide 'Legacy Visual Mode' if all visual options switched off.
- Preferences: Add a combined SPIN/SPEX option to the 'Action on loading multimode colors' option to allow both to be loaded by default.
- Pressroom Tools: Allow combined SPIN/SPEX targets and measurements to be taken.
- Pressroom Tools: Add gloss and MBR metrics.
- Pressroom Tools: Allow filter modes to be mixed from 0/45 and spherical instruments on the same job.
- QA Tools: Add Gloss and MBR metrics.
- QA Tools: Allow selection of filter mode on widgets.
- IFS Integration: Much improved workflow between ColorCert and IFS.
- QA Tools: It is now possible to add filter modes to existing standards and substrates.
- General: Instrument options are all now available under the devices button.
- General: Undertones same lightness mode will now detect if the sample is outside the available target tint ramp from 25% to 75% and will drop back to best match mode if so.
- General: Undertone calculations are now consistent between pressroom tools and inkroom tools.
- General: The CXF/X-4 file format is now supported as input.
- QA Tools: Support for migrating ColorQuality data.
- Pressroom Tools: The mediastrip editor is now available to Pressroom ColorCert licenses (previously was only available to master licenses).
- General: Prompt for the filter mode to use if loading from a source which doesn't indicate the mode.
- QA Tools: Add 'Color Name Alias' to standards/substrates.
- Database Search: Separate filter defaults between QA Tools and Profile Editor.
- QA Tools: Add new security options to allow users who can create standards but are prevented from changing or deleting them.
- QA Tools: Allow selection of jobs and for trials to be associated with that job.
- QA Tools: Improvements to the standard search to allow search by notes, job, description, tags and device ID. Also show associated tags, projects and customers in search list.
- QA Tools: Allow a project to be copied.
Changes/Fixes Since 4.1.1
- General: Ensure 'tempfiles' folder is always removed after use.
- Pressroom Tools: Fixed display of roll scores in weighted scoring mode.
- QA Tools: Fixed window layout chooser so that it is cleared in MacOS dark mode.
- General: Improvements to file import and export to make processing consistent.
- Reporting: Add opacity to reports.
- Reporting: Add min/max/average dE to the full report.
- Installer: Automatically install Windows dependencies (.NET runtimes).
- QA Tools: Prevent system tags from being altered or removed.
New Features/Improvements Since 4.1.0:
- QA Tools Search performance improvement on large databases.
- QA Tools performance improvement opening Editor to create new items.
- QA Tools added confirmation dialog before updating database to 4.x format.
Changes/Fixes Since 4.1.0:
- QA Tools fix a bug preventing widgets from loading if Window Layout permission is disabled.
- QA Tools fix a bug that could leave orphaned database connections on MS SQL Server.
- QA Tools fix a bug printing the Trials widget.
- QA Tools remove regionalized decimal point in CxF output.
- QA Tools after creating a new item it is automatically highlighted and displayed in the Search list.
- Preferences for IFS and API folders no longer revert to default locations after quitting ColorCert.
New Features/Improvements Since 4.0.2:
- QA Tools: Added “Quick Compare” mode.
- Pressroom Tools: Profiles can now include a mixture of measurement modes (new preference available for configuring how this works).
- General: Instruments can now be configured from the device button.
- Pressroom Tools: Rules can now be configured to use the updated visual assessment method.
Changes/Fixes Since 4.0.2:
- Pressroom Tools: Same lightness and same density undertone method now revert to best match mode if the tint is outside the target tint ramp.
- Dot Gain Editor: Editor now copes with switching methods and adjusting nominal tints with improved accuracy and consistency.
Changes/Fixes Since 4.0.1:
- Fixed an issue with crash during Repository Server access.