Model #: ccn-ccrs
ColorCert Repository Server
For Print & Packaging Digital Asset Management and Distribution
Seamlessly Manage All of Your Digital Assets
Managing assets using traditional folder structures or email can be error prone and cumbersome. By utilizing the ColorCert Repository Server, you can be assured you are always using the most up-to-date information. Our unique approach to asset management is purpose built for for premedia, packaging converters, and brand owner workflows to clearly communicate color and print requirements and ensure consistency when reproducing a job, regardless of the production location.
With the ColorCert Repository Server, brand owners, ink manufacturers, premedia professionals and packaging converters can quickly and easily organize and store all color assets, artwork, SOPs and other job-related materials in a single location for secure distribution across the workflow. Authorized stakeholders can access data globally via the web portal or directly from ColorCert Desktop Tools.
- Secure, centralized access to assets that can be shared across one or multiple locations, ensuring the most up-to-date assets are always being used and workflow is optimized.
- Improved quality assurance for customers where these assets play a key role in the provision and quality of printed products.
- Each asset can be tagged for its specific use, including, brand, sub-brand, print process, substrate and other customer- or print-specific data, reducing risk of misuse.
Whether a business is single-site or multi-site, growing or consolidating, ColorCert Repository and a workflow optimized with the ColorCert Suite ensure that color quality processes are performing to expectations.
Featured SupportZobacz wszystkie Materiały
Featured TrainingOnline Training / eLearning: Zobacz wszystkie szkolenia
Może ci się spodobać również
For Quality Control in Print & Packaging
ColorCert Desktop Tools is a modular solution enabling accurate creation of color specifications and process control at multiple points throughout the packaging workflow.
Do monitorowania jakości w druku i opakowaniach
ScoreCard Server to portal oparty na chmurze zapewniający ogólny obraz jakości druku, podsumowujący poziomy jakości i konsolidujący metryki filtrowane według różnych kryteriów.
- It's Not Easy Being Green (How to Achieve Accurate and Consistent Color) | X-Rite Packaging Webinar
- Take Ownership of Your Brand Color | X-Rite Webinar
- Color Process Control for Print and Packaging P| X-Rite Color Training and Education
- Build a Sustainable Brand PQP | X-Rite Webinar
- Tolerancing with QC Software | X-Rite Webinar
- Tips to Deliver High Quality Prints through Formulation and Quality Control
- If You Can’t Measure It, You Can’t Manage It
- How To Produce Consistent Color Webinar | X-Rite
- Achieve Timely and Consistent Color in Packaging
- How to Become More Color Successful When Printing Folding Carton Packaging | X-Rite Webinar
- Global Beverage Company Regains Control of Their Brand Colors; X-Rite
- Multi-Site Packaging Converter Achieves a Better Score with ColorCert ScoreCard Server
- X-Rite Solutions Help Perfetti Van Melle Improve Color Deviation and Align Their Supply Chain | X-Rite Case Study
- ASDA and Ultimate Packaging
- Coveris UKFC Partners with Asda to Implement ColorCert: X-Rite Edition