True Value 2019 Fall Reunion October 4 - 6, 2019
Visit the X-Rite booth to see how our family of products, for both front and behind-the-counter, make life easier for you and your customers while eliminating selection and formulation problems. Through software, benchtop/countertop, and portable measuring devices, and PC-based programs, X-Rite solutions mean you get accurate color, on time, every time.
- MetaVue™, a breakthrough non-contact imaging spectrophotometer for retail paint matching, introduces a new level of accuracy to a wider variety of customer samples.
- The W Series product bundles present 5 different combinations of software and color measurement instruments to meet the needs of retail paint operations of all sizes.
- ColorDesigner PLUS color matching software is customer- and retailer-friendly, producing expert results in a flexible, adaptable workflow that can be configured for individual needs.
- The Ci4100 is an affordable compact benchtop sphere spectrophotometer specifically designed for versatility and ease of use by counter personnel for retail paint matching.
- When: October 4 - 6, 2019
- Where: McCormick Place Convention Center, Chicago, IL