Surfex 2020 (Postponed) October 20 - 21, 2020
Message from Surfex Organisers:
With concern escalating over the Coronavirus outbreak (COVID-19); the announcement by the Prime Minister regarding the need for social distancing; and following consultation, we have concluded that it is in the best interest of all parties to reschedule Surfex. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause, but we believe that the health and safety of our exhibitors, visitors and staff is our number one priority.
Join us at Surfex 2020 to see X-Rite’s paint and coatings color measurement solutions, designed to help you eliminate ambiguity in communicating color, simplify formulation of master standards, and seamlessly manage color harmony across locations and suppliers.
For paint, coatings, and automotive professionals, measuring color and appearance is an everyday challenge. Discover how our multi-angle devices help you control the color found on metallic, pearlescent, sparkling, and textured effects.
Featured Formulation Solutions
- The Ci7860 sphere benchtop spectrophotometer to deliver accurate formulation of colorants to meet customer provided standards.
- Color iMatch formulation software to process color data to provide optimal initial color matches.
Featured Quality Control Solutions
- The lightweight MA-5 QC multi-angle spectrophotometer to evaluate and control metallic and special effect coatings.
- The handheld Ci64 sphere spectrophotometer to consistently measure against a standard and ensure a color audit trail.
- The non-contact MetaVue VS3200 imaging spectrophotometer to measure color on powdered or liquid colorants without contamination.
- Color iQC software to reproduce each coating accurately and consistently.
Don’t miss Matt Adby’s seminar The Advances in Colour and Effect Measurement Technology, date and time to be announced.
When: October 20-21, 2020
Where: Ricoh Arena, Coventry UK
Booth Number: Stand 409