Surfex 2021 June 8 - 9, 2021
Join us at Surfex 2021 to see X-Rite’s paint and coatings color measurement solutions, designed to help you eliminate ambiguity in communicating color, simplify formulation of master standards, and seamlessly manage color harmony across locations and suppliers.
For paint, coatings, and automotive professionals, measuring color and appearance is an everyday challenge. Discover how our multi-angle devices help you control the color found on metallic, pearlescent, sparkling, and textured effects.
Featured Formulation Solutions
- The Ci7860 sphere benchtop spectrophotometer to deliver accurate formulation of colorants to meet customer provided standards.
- Color iMatch formulation software to process color data to provide optimal initial color matches.
Featured Quality Control Solutions
- The lightweight MA-5 QC multi-angle spectrophotometer to evaluate and control metallic and special effect coatings.
- The handheld Ci64 sphere spectrophotometer to consistently measure against a standard and ensure a color audit trail.
- The non-contact MetaVue VS3200 imaging spectrophotometer to measure color on powdered or liquid colorants without contamination.
- Color iQC software to reproduce each coating accurately and consistently.
Don’t miss Matt Adby’s seminar The Advances in Colour and Effect Measurement Technology, date and time to be announced.
When: June 8-9, 2021
Where: Ricoh Arena, Coventry UK